• I'm in the middle

15 20.00%
  • I didn't like it

7 9.33%
  • I hated it!

2 2.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Overall Reviews of D23 Expo 2013

I've been to all the expos so far and have to say 2013 was somewhere below the 2009 (but close!) and above the 2011 expo. I gave it a "I liked it"

SHOWFLOOR: My number one plus is that they rearranged the show floor! They moved the arena line outside and it seems like they spread out all the booths. At the earlier expos the collectors forum and the arena line were where the overflow room for the Arena was this year. It made that area so crowded. That being said, where they moved the collectors forum this year is pretty crammed. It was hard to walk around and I don't think they gave some booths enough space!

MORNING LINES: I never experienced the showfloor lines in the morning but I did think they had the Arena line very organized. The redshirts outside though were so uninformed though. I understand that they may have been hired by the convention center but did they even have a information meeting? A guest was asking one redshirt whether there was a d23 member entrance and regular entrance for the arena and he told her he didn't think so but that the arena line was for Sorcerer's only! When I walked up I heard her saying "I have to pay $1500 to be in this line?!" So I quickly told her how the lines worked. Then I asked him if there was a restroom around and he said "do you have a hotel at the Hilton? That's probably your best bet." hahahah I just had to laugh at all the misinformation I heard given out this weekend.

INSIDE LINES: Most of the lines looked a lot longer than they took - Glendales, Dream Store, Tomorrowland, Imagineering. The only line that was really just insane was the Disney Store line. It took 2 hours all weekend! I left it for last on the last day and although they were out of some products I wanted, I didn't have to wait so long and honestly I can live without them.

STAGEPASS: As someone else said, the stagepasses were very love/hate for me. When I could get one I loved it! No waiting in line. But Other times, the stagepasses were out before I was even out of the morning arena presentations and I didn't get to see anything after that. I think seeing one show a day is a little low if that's all you are really looking to do at the expos. I did hear that you could get in to shows without the stagepasses but I thought it was a waitlist type thing if you didn't have a stagepass so didn't try. Sunday though I was able to see what I wanted to see without waiting in hours of line. So yeah... love/hate.

SHOPPING: I was pretty dissapointed with there offerings this year. Glendales and Disney Store was better IMO, but Disney Store had very few D23 exclusives.

PRESENTATIONS: I have to say compared to the first two years, the morning arena presentations were a little dull. Not because there were no big announcements (I wasn't expecting them anyway) but I think because they moved a little slowly in between movies and they didn't really make a big deal out of any of there presentations. The first year Jonny Depp came out on a pirate ship. This year, actors walked out answered a few boring questions and they left. I think what they were announcing was great, LOVED Idina Menzel and I loved looking at the footage they showed (especially Melificent) but there was just something different about this year's that made it sort of dull for me. Not sure what. They were still enjoyable though.
    The smaller 23 and 28 presentations have been great all three years. I think those are the most interesting and fun.

PARKS and RESORTS: Definitely the highlight of the expo IMO. Different from the first two years in that there were no announcements being made here and they weren't showing off things that they were coming to the parks. But I liked this more! You could see how each department works and talk to people that actually work in those departments. If you had a keen eye they had a few hints at things to come which I thought was fun.

SUMMARY:
    The first expo is always going to be my favorite because it was the least crowded so I didn't have to rush to do things and plan so hard and I had no expectations to how things would work. The announcements were top notch but you can't expect that every expo. 2013 was an in between projects year and I think they handled it nicely. The showfloor was vastly improved and I think they still have some kinks to work out with stagepasses and some lines. 2011 expo was pretty much a disaster on the showfloor and arena. They didn't know how big of a draw Marvel would bring and they didn't know how to handle Comic-Con regulars. I think they did a good job figuring that out this year. Overall I still had a lot of fun and didn't have anything to complain about at this expo I just was giving my observations

CHRISTINA&JUSTIN

It was my first D23 Expo and I must say I had a great time. The lines were a lot longer then I expected and I quickly realized that my daily schedule that I created on the D23 App which had me at one presentation from 12-1 and the next from 1-2 and so on was quickly thrown out the window since there was no possible way to make all the presentations. I personally would have paid twice the amount for the ticket to reduce the crowds a little bit in order to see more of the presentations although not quite sure I'm willing to pay the amount they were asking for the Sorcerer's pass! All in all, I was quite impressed with everything I did get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    There was NO WAY it took the last person in line 2 hours to reach the point of where he was!
    I'm not sure where the last person in line was when you were there, but I went through the line on Saturday and Sunday and got in line right in front of where the video screens were that people were getting the characters (basically one lap around the interactive area) and it took a little over 2 hours each time. I was surprised to hear that the Infinity rep was so rude. The ones I talked to were all very friendly and made waiting in that line a little easier. One also told us that they stopped letting people get in line on Sunday at 3:30 because it started looping around for a second time and they were having a hard time with crowd control but would open up later, not that it was closed for the remainder of the conference. Unfortunately, it sounds like you got a misinformed Infinity rep or somebody that just had enough and wanted to go home. Hopefully, it didn't deter from the rest of your experience.

I 'Liked' it. I have been to all three Expos. This year's expo was by far the best when it comes to organization. It was also the most crowded I've seen.

Saturday, 5am: Expo Staff outside the convention did not seem to understand the line situation, resulting in many people wasting time in the wrong entry lines.

Our priority was getting into the Disney Store. Even with the early member entry, we waited 3.5 hours in line to get in.

I managed to get Stage Passes for our group while waiting.

Stage pass = Easy; Excellent idea.

Disney Store announced they would not hold anything limited edition for Sunday.
    Regardless, two of three things we wanted sold out while we waited.

We brought our 8 month old baby in a stroller, and not once did I feel uncomfortable for bringing her. She really hammed it up and enjoyed the attention she got. It was really fun having her there, in costume, of course

Next year, we vow to do at least two days, because with these crowds, we will definitely need two days to get through everything.

My compliments: How they kept the lines controlled. No drama.

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Was it just me or was the D23 Expo Staff and the Convention staff just plain rude? I know they have a lot of people they need to keep in line but you could do it without yelling. The guests were happier than the staff.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

My final rating puts the expo at a C. Lines that long should have been let into the showroom floor at 8am rather than 9. Stagepass should have let you get at least 2 for morning sessions and 2 for afternoon and evenings. Hours could be extended to 9pm for more sessions and floor room time.
    The overflow room for the arena should have been used to show other sessions on video when not used for an arena event.
    Stores should have been expanded. There was a lot of empty space at the back of the showroom floor.
    Lack of big announcements really hurt. Not really looking forward to many films coming out.
    Final thought, could magic bands be coming into play at the next expo?

The lines to get in we're a joke. Especially allowing free members to enter with paid members, and letting general public in before all members were in. What a slap in the face to start out with. And there was simply no reason for it to be so slow.

inside was pretty spacious except the collectors area which needed to be at least half again as big. It was so crowded, we bailed. Stage Pass was nice, but the running theme in ALL the panels was no big news, so I was underwhelmed.

Having a Dead end in the animatronics section of the Imagineering, yet a HUGE spacious area for the magic bands that are going to ruin WDW this year was another slap to the face.

I really wanted to do the arena shows, but the lines seemed ginormous, were rampant with cutting, and you had no idea if you would make it in. Is it so damned hard to give out tickets a few hours before show time so you know?

My Jedi Dude costume went over quite well, but I was expecting more cosplayers. I would have loved to have seen the Jack Skellington.

not sure if Ill return. They need to have WOW moments to make it worth going during peak hotel rate season, and they didn't.

jason

After the last expo fiasco I was sure I was wasting both my time and money by attending this year, I am so glad I was wrong. The D23 people finally are getting their act together. We did miss a few panels we really wanted to attend, but mostly because on Friday we were so sure we wouldn't get in we didn't try. Sunday we got into all but one of the stage 23 panels stopping only once to go the arena to get level 7 clearance (Shiny!!!). There were still some problems,the people in the red shirts are still the worst informed people at the convention (We personally had to send people the the right lines,one guy after a 2 hour wait for the arena). We had a tough time getting through the crowds at the Imagineers pavilion and then it was hard to figure out what was going on. We gave up on the Tomorrowland booth and they closed the line at the pirate ship waaay to early. My actual biggest disappointment came at the Star Wars panel,not with the panel itself, but how RUDLY the people in the audience treated the host when said he wasn't gonna say anything about episode 7, the beeline to the door was OUTRAGEOUS. These people were not true Disney fans. All in all though it was a great expo. See ya'll in 2015
    " Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed"
    G.K Chesterson

• Not on the Jedi Council

I'll post my trip report here also, just to have it with the main group. I put "loved it," which was true for the one day, but I think the content was a bit thin for a three-day convention.

I went on Saturday. The entire set of pics (over 400) are here: Rick R. 1's photosets on Flickr

Got there about 9:15, parked in the Toy Story lot. Compared to two years back, they didn't complain that we were parking there to go to the Expo. Walked up and got in line with a brunette in a Buzz Lightyear dress. We were talking and I noticed the Micechat sticker on her badge. I was in line with Sarah! She's cool. She told me there wasn't much actually announced at the show, and we talked about the things that were there to do.

Since it was a long wait, I went up and down the line taking pics of cosplayers.

The line ended up going round the building. They let in D23 members at 9 and the rest of us at around 10:30 since there were so many D23 members. For an all-day convention, that was really kinda late.

So I got in and headed straight to the Imagineering Pavillion, because it seemed to be the coolest thing there. It was. They had building mockups from the Western River Expedition, the Disney Springs makeover of Florida's Downtown Disney, and a room with very special treasures from the vaults, which was a public display of the original drawings and paintings for Disneyland. I don't have pics of those because they didn't allow cameras in that area, but seeing the blacklit PS Ellenshaw painting that Walt showed off on TV in 1955 was really amazing to behold.

Of interest to the Hatbox Ghost, they mentioned the HBG in the intro room that set the stage for getting in, they had an artist making a maquette of the Hatbox Ghost, and oh yeah, a fullsize brand-spanking new Hatbox Ghost animatronic! The official word was, they are not trying to bring him back, but c'mon... I believe the line from Goldfinger was "one is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and the third time is enemy action." I do believe they are trying to being him back. I just can't see the sharp pencil boys say, "Enh, go ahead and spend large amounts of money for no reason." Can you?

Elsewhere in the animatronics area, they had a full size Captain Rex from Star Tours, one of the dolls from It's a Small World, and tons of others. They also had a demo of a work in progress where they are trying to get two figures to hold hands while dancing for an undisclosed project. In other areas, they had El Phantasmo the fortune teller back for an updated test, a 3D room where they can test new rides in an IMAX/Simulator type environment, a room for race vehicles where they showed off Autopia cars (which made they think it may be updated with new, more environmentally friendly vehicles but Autopia is probably sticking around), an office with prototyping and sketches of the Avatar project for Florida (which is still in development), an Avengers training room concept for the cruise lines with a Marvel character photo-op area, and a new training concept with wordplay that looked like it might be for Jungle Cruise or something they are planning for the new Florida DTD area. There was also a special effects area, but the line seemed really long, so I skipped it. (The pics are the flickr set, I promise!)

After leaving, I checked out Mickey's of Glendale, but this time, it didn't seem to have much that interested me.

After leaving there, I walked over and tried to get into the StagePass line, but that was so long by that time (only 12:15) and there were so few StagePasses left it seemed pointless to join the line.

I did end up seeing the end of the Disney live action panel in an overflow room, which was a new concept this year and a good idea, IMO. I saw a teaser for Tomorrowland, which is was about Edison, Tesla and others getting together to make a bright new beautiful tomorrow (looked animated, from what we saw), and several lengthy clips from Saving Mr. Banks, which is the story of the making of Mary Poppins. Tom Hanks didn't look that much like Walt, but the mannerisms and such were fine, and I will be looking for that movie when it comes out.

Leaving that panel, the line didn't look bad for the Disney Legends ceremony, so I went ahead and got in line. Several of us in line ran off and got food (verdict: not bad, but really expensive, as in $15 for a burger.) The line management for the arena was pretty well done, and I got a good seat for taking really good pics.

The Legends ceremony was worth seeing. The narrators were Bob Iger and Tom Bergeron from America's Funniest Home Videos.

They had Tony Baxter, Ed Wynn (voice of the Mad Hatter, given to his grand daughter), Imagineer Collin Campbell (accepted by his son), John Goodman (best line: "And thank you for not putting me on AFTER Billy"), Billy Crystal (who was warm and funny, coz that's just who Billy Crystal is), Dick Clark (accepted by his widow Kari), Glen Keane (lead animator from the Rescuers, who also was lead animator for Ariel, the Beast, and his last project was Rapunzel in Tangled), and the highlight presentation for Steve Jobs, which was accepted very emotionally by John Lassiter. John was choked up when he started to talk, but he related his decades of friendship with Steve: how when John wanted to make Tin Toy, Steve asked him directly to do something, one of the few times Steve ever made a direct request. He told him, "Make it great." And the film won the Academy Award that year, so he believes he did what Steve asked. He also spoke of how John asked him if it was okay to merge with Disney, and John gave his blessings. The ceremony was a class act.

After that, I wandered around the floor for a couple of hours. Got to go into the Disney Dream Store, which happily didn't have much of a line, and made my one purchase of the day. I have always wanted a nice statue of Jessica Rabbit, and they had a spectacular one of her and Roger together for $85 after my passholder discount...

So yeah, I had a box to haul around after that point. I then looked around the "Collector's Forum", which was their name for the Dealer's Room, and saw plenty of stuff for sale, and came across the MiceChat booth, where Dusty was doing manning the booth and talking with folks. I said hello and moved on.

Stood in line for a few minutes for the Tomorrowland film pavilion, but the line seemed way too long. However, while waiting, I did get to see the most imaginative cosplay of the day, two couples dressed up as dancers in the ballroom scene of Haunted Mansion.

After that, being a fan of Phineas and Ferb, I hadda go find the Waffle-inator outside before it closed. The Waffleinator is a huge structure where kids shoot foam waffles at a projection and when they hit Professor Doofenshmirtz, he goes OW and you could see this being used in a Disney TV show somehow.

Went back in, and went up stairs to the Archives. The line was kinda deceptive, because they put you in a cattle call room first, then a line in a room with designer dress versions of the Disney heroines, and then finally you could see the Treasures room. It had stuff from Teen Beach movie, various Oz projects they've done (including costumes from the Oz movie this year) and lots of Mary Poppins stuff.

After that, I took the Toy Story shuttle over the park, had dinner at Carnation Gardens ($11.95 for burger and fruit), went on Pirates, and came home. It was a good day, and I am glad I went. I saw MiceChatters and had a great time.

This was my first D23 Expo, and I have to say that some things went way beyond my expectations, while others made me furious and completely disappointed. In the end (and now that it's over), I can say that the sacrifices were worth the gains, but not without leaving scars to remind me.

What was you least favorite thing about D23 EXPO 2013?
    [actual question in Disney online survey]

Good Lord, there was more things I didn't like than there should have been, especially being a die-hard Disney fan and former CM:

#1 -- the LINES and HOARDS of people. They let way too many people purchase tickets this year. With Disney acquiring Lucas Films and Marvel, there were tons of people there that really weren't Disney fans, and most just signed up for the free D23 membership thinking it would give them an advantage at the expo, but all it did was ruin it for the rest of us who had waited 2 years to get to this special event weekend.

I spent $80 on my D23 Membership, and then $147.50 on a 3-day ticket, and yet even arriving well before 8am, we still had to wait 2.5 hours JUST TO GET IN THE BUILDING on Friday. There was no benefit to being a member or paying a fortune to attend this event.
    By Saturday, they were only able to to speed up that line by about 30 to 40 mins, so it still took over an hour and a half just to get inside the building. It was a joke to even say that members were allowed into the convention center at 9am...we typically couldn't get in until 10 no matter how early we arrived.

MY SUGGESTION: Give Lucas Films there own expo on a different date. And while I actually love Marvel, I would say Marvel could be included in that separate Expo. Call it Disney-Con and get all those people out of the damn way!

**Also, our D23 membership levels should be color coated on our ticket/badge, and each level should have a different line and be given access accordingly. Is this not an expo for fans? The more you're invested the more you should be acknowledged/rewarded. We put money into it because it's important to us.

#2 -- The event staff were no smarter than orange cones. They had no clue about anything, they led crowds in 50 different directions and they all looked like children of the corn -- seriously, it was like they took an ROTC dude, planted him in field and grew a bunch of mindless crowd herders. I was THIS close to finally asking one of them, "no really, why do all of you guys have the exact same body build, height, age, and hair color? You're freaking me out."

Freakiness aside, we had NO idea there was a separate outdoor Arena line in the mornings until the 3rd day, and that's b/c the event staff didn't know about it either and led us to the same horrible line every time no matter who we asked. I watched countless people cut and get into the building so many times, I almost went for it myself. Too bad I'm nice.

Then, once we were inside, the queues were a mish-mash of Go Here, Go There and the mixed information from crew/staff got down right infuriating. They were never on the same page with each other until something went terribly wrong and all the complaints got them to reconfigure. They would randomly allow guests to cut in front, or displace people, resulting in longer wait times for us. Several times we were caught between multiple lines that they created out of ignorance, and we got screwed over once they merged us together. They could care less. [esp. Morning entrance, Arena, and Disney Store]

You had empty seats and hundreds of people turned away from events just because 2 hours still wasn't long enough to load them in there. It was sad! They waited hours too.

MY SUGGESTION: um, train them. Do a dry run. Plan. Anything more than what you did this time!

#3 -- The Disney Store was a joke. And not even funny.
    We entered the line for the Disney Store first thing on Saturday morning, which placed us in a line that was about 45 mins long -- then, due to miscommunication, the staff cut off our section of the line and added us to the back of the new line, which extended our wait time by 2 additional hours. I even had a CM LIE to me when I confronted her about telling people to go the opposite direction (which she and I had previously had a very detailed/long encounter about before the lying), and I swear I could have strangled her--I couldn't believe it, especially knowing about Disney CM training.
    Once they all realized the mistake, they wouldn't allow us to go back into our original place in line b/c it would cause a riot. Yeah, I get it. There was a couple who had an immediate meltdown, and they some how got escorted into the store, but there was no way anyone else would get the same treatment.
    We decided to wait for a manager so that we didn't cause a riot and could help prevent it from happening in the future too. Once the Event Manager Nathan could come and speak with us, he was willing to [discretely] give us a recovery pass to the Legends awards to recoup some of our stolen time, which was what I was mainly upset about.

I still missed getting Brad Bird's autograph due to this mishap, which was one of the things I was most looking forward to... that was something I was very sad about. But there were tons of people who received zero consolation, which is horrible as well. We at least got excellent seats at the Legends ceremony.

The merchandise was lacking as well. Having themed days was frustrating, especially if you didn't care about Little Mermaid shirts and journals with the same image or design on everything. There was one tiny display of PIXAR merch with no real LE. It was very disappointing. And this is after waiting in line for almost 4 hours just to see what was available for purchase. Total waste of time--especially when they were out of the majority of any LE items once we got in there. I bought items just so that I didn't feel like I had wasted half of my day, but overall it was very unsatisfying.

MY SUGGESTION: Bigger store, more merch, more designs, more pixar, more registers, plan out the path for every INCH of the line ahead of time and train the staff.

#4 -- The food was another issue--they were out of something every time we tried to buy anything, and the quality was not great. We had just waited hours in lines, skipped meals and comfort, and then were only able to purchase low quality items that were over salted, over cooked, or missing condiments they ran out of, and were served to us by surly staff who could care less. Sanitation was poor too, especially for Disney.

MY SUGGESTION: Do better. Do more. Don't run out of pickles at 3pm.

RECAP ON IMPROVEMENTS: Disney really needs to re-evaluate how they can make this a magical experience for the people that truly are die hard Disney fans and want to be apart of the wonders that this amazing company accomplishes and creates. It should be a limited event, and the people that sign up first are the ones who cared the most to attend and get who that special experience. This should not be a Comic-Con remake. It should stand out as distinctly DISNEY, just like everything else they do. They should never have that many people in attendance again b/c they simply can't get them into the building or into the arenas in a timely manner.

WHAT I LOVED & MADE ALL THAT TORTURE WORTH IT:
    -- Art & Imagination: Animation at the Walt Disney Studios
    -- Pixar: Doing Our Homework
    -- Disney Legends Award Ceremony
    -- Journey into Imagineering
    -- Mickey of Glendale store
    -- The booths with no line & cute give aways, like Movie Rewards (MU badges)
    -- WDI 60th: Working with Walt
    -- Visiting the MiceChat booth and Meeting Bob Gurr!
    -- Pins for $2--$3 from collector booths!

• the rockawho?

for the price i paid ($30), i thought it was worth spending the day walking around....if i paid regular price like most people than it would be a different story....definitely not worth $57....

this is my second D23 convention....i went to the very first one...the quality of booths in the show floor werent that great....they were very disappointing....the booths had nothing new or interesting.....it was a huge let down....even the setups were amateurish....

the collector's area was decent....after walking down one aisle...you kinda seen it all since they all pretty much had the same things...

the hatbox ghost and rex were great....after seeing pictures of the hatbox ghost online...i knew i just had to see this in person....

and Disney Archives collection was great....i could careless about once upon a time and the summer beach party props....but seeing Return to Oz and Marry Poppins props made the whole trip worth it....

• Always Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by ktfaye View Post
    Downside: The costume event. After going to the effort of creating a really cool award trophy, the rest of the event was very haphazard, badly organized, badly executed, and ultimately disrespectful to the contestants. It was saved somewhat by two of the judges, Mona and Jai, who essentially took over from the completely inept MC from Disney who was both clueless and tasteless. But the upside of the fabulous creativity of some of the contestants ameliorated some of the downside.
    THANK YOU!
    I was in the costume contest and it was by far the worst event I've ever been involved in. I was so excited to be chosen to be in the finals and it was what I was most looking forward to at the convention, but it was just awful. We weren't properly judged (the judges only asked some contestants about their costumes... they asked nothing about mine, which left me feeling like mine wasn't worth the time of day), we were lied to about presentation (we were told we got a minute on stage with our own music, but clearly based on the set up of the stage, that was never actually going to happen), and the winners of the Best Craftsmanship Award didn't make their costumes (while the Prince Edward costume was technically within the [very unclear] rules since it was made for him, the Giselle costume was borrowed from a professional costume company). When I told this to the guy running it, he pretty much called me a liar, even though they told us all in the dressing room.

Seriously, the costume contest was so bad that it tainted the whole convention for me.

This Expo was about the same as the other 2 Expos as far as my experience. Lines were slightly better handled, but were still long and got a bit disorganized at times. There was little to no representation of Marvel and Star Wars, which would have been a nice addition (yes, I know Star Wars has its own convention, but they can bring some of it to D23).

I honestly had more fun cosplaying and hanging out with friends than with anything the Expo had to offer. Maybe I was just still annoyed with the costume contest the entire weekend (heck, I still am now) and it made things less enjoyable, but it was just ok. For Disney, it should definitely be much much better.
    http://aurorahermione.tumblr.com - costuming and random Disney stuff

As with the 2011 expo, overall I enjoyed the experience. As a full on Disney geek I love taking in as much Disney as possible, and having the various exhibits, stores, fans, presentations all in one big event makes for a fun, unique experience. But, as I felt last time around too, the expo felt somewhat generic. Especially considering Disney is all about immersive environments, they could've decked out the convention center more adding more charm and atmosphere... more Disney magic. Also, they've got to find a way to alleviate the lines; the lines to get into everything were WAY too long (arena presentations, panels, archives exhibit, pavilions, and stores). I mean seriously, there was a 3 hour wait to get into the Disney Store at one point!

• No Disassemble!

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
    ...there was a 3 hour wait to get into the Disney Store at one point!
    Thus finally confirming my longstanding suspicion that a Disney fan's most inner-joy comes from obtaining limited edition merchandise. I'm guilty of that as well.. darn autographed 250 piece Disney Afternoon silk screen by James Silvani.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

HEY EVERYONE!

In the interest of having D23 improve the overall experience of the expo, please write them and voice your concerns (if you haven't already). Even just copy and paste your posts from here and put it an email to

[email protected]

If you're like me you want to go to future D23 expos and want them to be an improved experience, so lets speak up and let them know about all the things that need fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
    HEY EVERYONE!

In the interest of having D23 improve the overall experience of the expo, please write them and voice your concerns (if you haven't already). Even just copy and paste your posts from here and put it an email to

[email protected]

If you're like me you want to go to future D23 expos and want them to be an improved experience, so lets speak up and let them know about all the things that need fixing.
    Also a survey is being sent out to people who went. Voice your opinion to make the expo better!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast