• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

PokiPal Wishlist!

I adore these things! I just can't make up which one I want for myself...and then suddenly they come out with more!

If the powers that be can read this, I want a PokitPal of this:

Maybe on the other side, they could have the original sketch of the redhead at the auction

What would you guys like to see?

• Cake Anyone?

Re: PokiPal Wishlist!

Of course I want them all but I really want the HM and Tiki ones.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    Of course I want them all but I really want the HM and Tiki ones.
    I've seen them on Ebay, but, I think the park still has a lot of them. I have one autographed by Olszewski....it's the Pele one.

I love the Tiki ones too, and, would love to see POTC ones!

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    I've seen them on Ebay, but, I think the park still has a lot of them. I have one autographed by Olszewski....it's the Pele one.

I love the Tiki ones too, and, would love to see POTC ones!
    Yeah I am going to the park on Sunday so I think one of them will have to come home with me. The hard part will be deciding which ONE to get!

• Cake Anyone?

I decided to go onto Olszewski's web site so I could see all the pokitpals when I realized that he hasn't updated his site to show the new ones....bummer...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    I decided to go onto Olszewski's web site so I could see all the pokitpals when I realized that he hasn't updated his site to show the new ones....bummer...
    Let's see if I can make a list...

1) Mickey Mouse - contemporary face on the front, old school on the back. White background.
    2) Tiki Room Pele - Pele idol on one side, and "Pele Goddess of Fire and Volcanoes" with cool designs on the back. Woodish.
    3) Tiki Room Aloha Box - neat artwork of a tiki idol on the front, and Pierre with "Aloha" on the back. Woodish.
    4) Pirates of the Caribbean Jolly Roger - The Jolly Roger on the front, Pirates of the Caribbean insignia on the back. Utilizes the cobblestones in New Orleans Square.
    5) Matterhorn - The Matterhorn crest/badge on the front, the footprint of the yeti on the back. Muddy stone.
    6) Tinkerbell Mirror - Tinkerbell close-up reflection on the front, Tinkerbell admiring her reflection on the back. Violet/silverish vanity mirror.
    7) Sleeping Beauty Castle - Walt, Mickey and Minnie in silhouette in front of the castle (with fireworks) on the front, the three in silhouette surrounded by Mickey ears on the back. Blues, whites and blacks.
    8) Monorail 1959 - Monorail Mark I 1959 on the front, same in a pewter color on the back.
    9) Disneyland Railroad - Almost like an old 50's wooden toybox, the train is in color on the front (just the front and first car, though), and a stylistic silhouette carving of the train with "Disneyland Railroad" on the back.
    10) Alice in Wonderland - Catapillar vehicle in purple and pink on the front with white background, "Alice in Wonderland" with Chesire Cat, footprints, "Yonder", "Back", and the White Rabbit with a slight purple color on the back.
    11) Haunted Mansion Rope Lady Portrait - The wood of the Mansion is the basis of the box. This one is especially neat because as you pull a piece out it reveals the portrait of the lady and the gator at her feet. The immediate front is the Haunted Mansion insignia, with two candles framing it. The back continues the Mansion's wood.
    12) Nightmare Before Christmas Jack - Jack's happy face on one side, his sad face on the other.

...phew. I believe that's it! Someone add in if I forgot something >_<