• Distant Disneylandaholic

Tiki Room Gallery of Light at DelivEARs

Hi:

In the hopes of helping someone else here, thought I'd let everyone know I was just able to order the LE Tiki Room Gallery of Light from DelivEARS (1-800-362-4533). They didn't think they had any (I tried yesterday too but with no luck) but when they put me on hold to check, the hold music was from the Tiki Room, so the stars were properly aligned for me today I didn't ask how many they had so you may want to call soon. Good luck!

Dave

Re: Tiki Room Gallery of Light at DelivEARs

Just got mine too. Delivears had to call me back because they were'nt sure of how many they had. Can't wait

• Senior Minion

I was lucky enough to be staying in the Resort area this past weekend and woke up early to get mine first thing that day. By 8:40 am I had my hands on it and ready to enjoy the rest of the day. It also looked like there weren't too many people there for the event, although I didn't stay for the signing but the line was pretty manageable by the time I left.

Let me tell you as well, you will not be disappointed by this piece either. I really enjoy how the fountain changes colors.

• Distant Disneylandaholic

Ryan35: Glad to hear you got one too.

TikiRoomLiz: Thanks for the encouraging words on the box. I'm glad he did this Gallery of Light so I can have something in the Olszewski collection representing the Tiki Room. I've considered getting the larger combo piece, but it didn't look like it would display too well with the Tiki Room portion facing forward.

Thumbs up Re: Tiki Room Gallery of Light at DelivEARs

Got one too from DelivEARS....called 1st thing this morning (11am in Florida lol) and a really nice person named Eza or Iza (I believe that was her name, hope I am correct) actually went way out of her way to find out from the onsite store and called me back even to say Happily YES! So I ordered immediately! Made my Day! Thank You to the nice person at DelivEARS!!!!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
    TikiRoomLiz: Thanks for the encouraging words on the box. I'm glad he did this Gallery of Light so I can have something in the Olszewski collection representing the Tiki Room. I've considered getting the larger combo piece, but it didn't look like it would display too well with the Tiki Room portion facing forward.
    You know I was thinking of purchasing the same piece as well, but thankful that I didn't. This box has everything I equate with the Tiki Room - the color changing fountain in nice detail, the fan at the center of the roof, benches, all the four birds, the hanging flower baskets, the totems, and the tiki's at the top. Even the floor of this piece has wonderful detail. Also, even though it lists the dimensions I didn't fully realize how large this piece is compared to the other boxes in this collection.