October Re-releases??

Anybody know anything about re-releases of Castle Bros or Main Street Photo? A while back I emailed Olszewski and they responded with a link that showed a tentative release schedule for the older pieces for the next year. My bookmark doesn't work anymore. Those two pieces were scheduled for this month. DeliverEars didn't know anything about it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: October Re-releases??

Quote Originally Posted by ryan35 View Post
    Anybody know anything about re-releases of Castle Bros or Main Street Photo? A while back I emailed Olszewski and they responded with a link that showed a tentative release schedule for the older pieces for the next year. My bookmark doesn't work anymore. Those two pieces were scheduled for this month. DeliverEars didn't know anything about it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Got a response from Ray Olszewski for- "Ryan: I had to pull that listing off the website because it was changing so rapidly that it became misleading. The release dates for the items you are asking about is still too tentative to address at this time and can only offer that we will make announcements when the orders are placed."