Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176 ... LastLast

• Infinitized!

Re: Toy Collecting Chit-Chat thread.

Saw that Iron Man 2 toy hit the shelves. Looks like there is a movie series and a comic series. And they scaled them down to 3.75".

Anyone know if they'll continue the line from the first movie, the one with the bigger figures? I still want to track down the Mark II suit.

Speaking of movie toys, any plans to produce A-Team toys this summer?

• we jumped out a window

Barbossa, I'm sorry, as far as I know, the 3.75" Iron Man 2 line is it for Hasbro and there won't be a 6" line (anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

They're great figures nonetheless and definitely worth collecting!

• Shablagoo!

We were talking about this in the Toy Fair thread. I found a link with pictures of the Kitty Pryde figure. COOL TOY REVIEW: Your Source For Action Figure Images & News Hasbro: What's Next For Marvel Universe?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    We were talking about this in the Toy Fair thread. I found a link with pictures of the Kitty Pryde figure. COOL TOY REVIEW: Your Source For Action Figure Images & News Hasbro: What's Next For Marvel Universe?

It's figures like Juggernaut that make me really tempted to get a few. But I need to say no.

And if anyone knows anything about Revoltech, they're a line of well-articulated figures about 5" tall. They do mostly japanese brands but they've also done Transformers. Now... they're going to tackle Toy Story.

●● 9/3/2010 玩具新聞報導 ●● - 玩具日報資料庫 - Toysdaily 玩具日報 - Powered by Discuz!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    It's figures like Juggernaut that make me really tempted to get a few. But I need to say no.

And if anyone knows anything about Revoltech, they're a line of well-articulated figures about 5" tall. They do mostly japanese brands but they've also done Transformers. Now... they're going to tackle Toy Story.

●● 9/3/2010 玩具新聞報導 ●● - 玩具日報資料庫 - Toysdaily 玩具日報 - Powered by Discuz!
    A few figures never hurt anyone Plus you don't have to collect the entire MU line.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    A few figures never hurt anyone Plus you don't have to collect the entire MU line.
    LOL. In his case, he would have to collect the entire line.

• we jumped out a window

Come on, willpower, Coheteboy, willpower!

Then again, I'm not exactly a Green Lantern when it comes to willpower either as I now have 6 Iron Man 2 figures despite not being much of a Marvel fan at all.

• we jumped out a window

Coheteboy, if you're trying for Moss Man tomorrow, good luck!

Mattel said on the Matty.com boards that inventory would be low and then they really got collectors enraged by suggesting that to prevent the same issues from last month, it may be best to put in separate orders for each item you want. What?????

• MiceChat Moderator

Coheteboy, if you're trying for Moss Man tomorrow, good luck!

Mattel said on the Matty.com boards that inventory would be low and then they really got collectors enraged by suggesting that to prevent the same issues from last month, it may be best to put in separate orders for each item you want. What?????
    Ugh.

• we jumped out a window

Ugh.
    It gets even better! In their follow up post, the Mattel rep (not Toyguru btw though he probably would've said something similar) said that they didn't want to tell us about these issues but felt getting them out into the open might deflect some of the anger. Then that was followed up with something like "maybe next time, we'll just keep quiet about known upcoming issues".

What other multi million dollar corporation could get away with statements like these???

• MiceChat Moderator

It gets even better! In their follow up post, the Mattel rep (not Toyguru btw though he probably would've said something similar) said that they didn't want to tell us about these issues but felt getting them out into the open might deflect some of the anger. Then that was followed up with something like "maybe next time, we'll just keep quiet about known upcoming issues".

What other multi million dollar corporation could get away with statements like these???

It's pretty ridiculous how bad they are. Moss Man sold out in 2 minutes. TWO. And I have a feeling that them sending out the message that stock was limited was an invite to all the scalpers out there to clean house best they can.

• King of Los Angeles

MU is a great line...give in to the temptarion you won't be sorry.

• we jumped out a window

It's pretty ridiculous how bad they are. Moss Man sold out in 2 minutes. TWO. And I have a feeling that them sending out the message that stock was limited was an invite to all the scalpers out there to clean house best they can.
    Yikes! Sounds like my experience lining up for the Wall-E and Eve vinylmations back in January.

They, as in Mattel, have been talking about Moss Man since late last year and even asking collectors for input on flocked vs. non flocked. There have been many Q&A questions about him and this is the end result of all that?

• MiceChat Moderator

Yikes! Sounds like my experience lining up for the Wall-E and Eve vinylmations back in January.

They, as in Mattel, have been talking about Moss Man since late last year and even asking collectors for input on flocked vs. non flocked. There have been many Q&A questions about him and this is the end result of all that?

On top of that, they went on sale PRIOR to the actual start time... so it sold out even sooner than people expected. I have a hunch that they giving the heads-up that numbers were low was just an invitation for the scalpers to go all out on this order.

Matty still denies that lowering the limit will help matters.

• we jumped out a window

On top of that, they went on sale PRIOR to the actual start time... so it sold out even sooner than people expected. I have a hunch that they giving the heads-up that numbers were low was just an invitation for the scalpers to go all out on this order.

Matty still denies that lowering the limit will help matters.
    The going on sale prior to the actual start time actually happens all the time. During months where I was ordering non MOTUC product, I've often been able to add items to my cart at 8:58 or :59.

Toyguru also claims that very few customers order the limit of 10. Sure, that's because they're colluding with other scalpers.

Just imagine how much fun we'll have at Mattel's Comic Con sales booth!

I think that once I get Hordak and then She-Ra, that'll be it for me and MOTUC. Then again, I'd still be stuck collecting a few other Mattel lines like DCUC, JLU and Cars.