Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 133853606162636465667388 ... LastLast

• we jumped out a window

Re: Toy Collecting Chit-Chat thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    target has a Exclusive glow in the dark alien in thier toy story 3 display for i think 29.99 or 39.99.
    these were next to a Play button demo of the thinkaway Buzz doll and the toy story 5 figure packs
    Actually, they're only $9.99

At the Disney Store today, I saw some $29.50 Thinkway TS3 Chunk, Sparks and Twitch. Twitch is most certainly not to scale with the TSC. Chunk and Sparks might be but I'm not sure about it.

I nearly bought Sparks as it has better detailing than any other version out on the market but as I wasn't sure if they're Disney Store exclusives or not, I decided to wait.

• Infinitized!

Catchy song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPh8aIdR-4"]YouTube - Hi, I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC: The Musical (100th Video)[/ame]

• we jumped out a window

Apparently, sales of the Prince of Persia toys have been absolutely dismal as Target now has price reductions on everything, including the Lego sets.

On top of that, TRU is clearancing out the 4" and 6" figures plus the horse set and the playset. TRU usually doesn't clearance out until maybe a year and here we have a toyline that's only been on the shelves for around two months, I believe?

• we jumped out a window

What an agony today's Matty.com sale day is!

"processing your request..." for the last 10 minutes

• King of Los Angeles

Actually Twitch is in perfect scale. See the pictures below, and it appears Sparks and Chunk are not too far off.

Here's the Point of reference...

And the Pictures

• King of Los Angeles

Also that is not the TSC LOTSO. I have one in the Box, but went with the Disney Store version for display purposes. I haven't measured yet, but Disney Store.com says Lotso TSC is 13" while the regular plush is 15" which is better scale, but not a better look IMO. But given that Woody is 16" - correct scale would be somewhere between 16-18".
    Last edited by BuzzedLightyear; 06-15-2010 at 10:17 AM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Thanks for the comparison pics! I want that Twitch but i want the staff too!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post

OMG tell me about it. 40 minutes of refresh hell and I never got through. They really have some problems with that digital river and although it seems like it always hit the fan in the past.... today was particularly bad.

And now I'm in refresh hell for the iphone 4.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• King of Los Angeles

The staff would be nice. I need to add Ken, Barbie and the Disney Store Hamm to my display. I still need to get an out-of-box TSC Jessie and Potato Head

• we jumped out a window

It has not been a good last 24 hours for me...

My xbox 360 got the red ring of death

I never was able to complete that order of 1 She-Ra, 1 JLU Lobo. Firefox even timed me out because it was taking so long and then I had to leave for work at 9:30.

Of course, She-Ra sold out during that time despite Matty's claims that the production numbers would be greater on her than any previous MOTUC figure and despite her being a subscription figure.

I guess I'll just have to get her during the reissue. Not sure I even want to bother with Orko/Prince Adam as Matty's act is really wearing thin now.

• Queen Elsa

I found this out the other day for you Kingdom Hearts fans in here there are 5 new Kingdom Hearts cheest figures coming out in Sept. Here is a photo of the 5 new figures that is coming out.

• we jumped out a window

It has not been a good last 24 hours for me...

My xbox 360 got the red ring of death

I never was able to complete that order of 1 She-Ra, 1 JLU Lobo. Firefox even timed me out because it was taking so long and then I had to leave for work at 9:30.

Of course, She-Ra sold out during that time despite Matty's claims that the production numbers would be greater on her than any previous MOTUC figure and despite her being a subscription figure.

I guess I'll just have to get her during the reissue. Not sure I even want to bother with Orko/Prince Adam as Matty's act is really wearing thin now.
    I'm still very upset over this...

I HAD the figures in my cart! I know I am far from the only one that this has happened to and there's just no justification for it.

At least I got Lobo later on which is a small consolation. Surprisingly, he sold out too which puts the ball squarely in Mattel's court for more oversized JLU figures like STRIPES and Kalibak.
    Last edited by brand42; 06-15-2010 at 02:13 PM.

• Queen Elsa

Well I just perorder 2 of the Kingdom Hearts figures that I show a picture of above this post. I perorder them from PLAY-Asia for 9.90 for a total of 33.20 and should get them in Sept. Can't wait to get them and to see who I will get I hope I get the two out of the 3 that I want. For those who want to know who I want from these they are. Sora,King Mickey and Namine.

• we jumped out a window

I got my TRU rewards coupons in the mail today and with little going on in the world of action figures currently, I guess I'll use both $5 coupons on TS3 toys.

I think this year, I've spent more at TRU than I have at Target and Walmart. Usually Target is #1 by far but they really fell behind on Star Wars figures this year.

• Queen Elsa

You should see my Wal-Mart and Target. They have nothing on there shalfs. I was very upset of not seening anything on them no new DCUC only the same 14 figures they have had for the last 4 months at Wal-Mart and the same 5 at Target, Only a hand full of Transformers at both places,very few Star Wars figures and WWE figures. It really is a disapointing there. Only thing that was big was Toys Story 3,Ironman and the A Team that's it.

• Shablagoo!

Sideshow toys have revealed their newest 12 inch Star Wars figure.

Gamorrean Guard