Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• E T1CK3T

Re: The Official Toy Fair 2009 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    The best news out of Toy Fair is that Disney and LEGO are teaming up in 2010 for Cars, Toy Story 3, and Prince of Persia
    LEGO should continue releasing their Indy sets. They just released two more, but usually they come out with at least 3 or 4 at a time. I'm still waiting for a model of the tank from Last Crusade. That would be awesome, and I think they'll do it.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    All I want is to get Wet-Suite from G.I.Joe sad part is to get him I have to get that 7 pack to get only Wet-Suite. Don't like the movie G.I.Joe figures as for Transformers I thing the only ones I will get are Rampage and Skids. I which they use the reg names for the Constuntcons [ms]. As for the DCUC for wave 9 I want to get Geen Arrow,Black Canary and Mantis. May pick up some of the Wolveine figures like Gamit and the yellow and Blue Wolveine.
    I hear ya on the GI Joe and Transformer movie toys. I think I'm only going to get Sideswipe, even though the Sideswipe I got a few months ago in the Universe line is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald the Rabbit
    The best news out of Toy Fair is that Disney and LEGO are teaming up in 2010 for Cars, Toy Story 3, and Prince of Persia
    However, the Cars sets are only Duplo for now. I look forward to the TS sets and maybe I can build BLAB out of lego bricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy
    DC Universe seems to be strong this year. Good thing I quit on Marvel. Won't be getting the Marvel Universe figures either. Too big in my opinion. Maybe I'll get a Hulk or something.
    I'm definitely on board with the Marvel Universe line. I'll want some of the A list heroes like Spidey, Captain America but I've also been eyeing the line as custom fodder for DC heroes. Because those Infinite Heroes, well they just don't cut it! With the Silver Surfer figure alone, I can do quite a few DC characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer
    Wedge has never had a carded release. He has always been part of sets. One of these days we'll get him. It does look like he is going to be released with the X-wing this year.
    Wedge was in fact a carded release a few years back, at least from a certain point of view. Around 04 or 05 there was an online exclusive Wedge on OTC card.

• Mickey is not my Brother

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    LEGO should continue releasing their Indy sets. They just released two more, but usually they come out with at least 3 or 4 at a time. I'm still waiting for a model of the tank from Last Crusade. That would be awesome, and I think they'll do it.

There are 5 new Indiana Jones sets coming out in the summer:
    Cairo Ambush
    Venice Canal Chase
    Chauchilla Cemetary Battle
    Fighter Plane Attack
    Temple of Doom

• Infinitized!

I'm just getting caught up on some of the threads as I was in Calgary doing some job hunting last week. All I got to say is that's a lot of Star Wars. Too bad there's no more Indy. I want my Toht darn it!

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I hear ya on the GI Joe and Transformer movie toys. I think I'm only going to get Sideswipe, even though the Sideswipe I got a few months ago in the Universe line is much better.

The only reason I don't really like Sideswipe is that the car he is should of been Tracks cause Tracks is a Corvet and Sideswipe isn't also the color. To me Sideswipe should been red maybe is because I'm so use to the G1 Sideswipe and I can't see him in any other color then red. Yes I know there was a Sideswipe for Armada and he was blue (which I have) but I still don't care for him in blue as well. I really think out of it all is because the corvet is not Tracks.

• Shablagoo!

OMG!. Tonner Dolls makes some amazing Fashion dolls. Lines in the past have included Harry Potter and DC comics. They also have done some Pirates of the Carribbean. This year they have added Wizard of Oz and .... wait for it.....

DISNEY!

Amongst the dolls were SNow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, and Maleficent. They are incredible.

Tonner Dolls.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    OMG!. DISNEY!

Amongst the dolls were SNow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, and Maleficent. They are incredible.

Tonner Dolls.
    I've never hear of this comp. but I do like the Aurora and Belle and Hawkgirl (DC). I would like to get them but I wonder who may sale them. I may have to look at BigBadToyStore to see if they will sale them and for how much. Cinderella and Snow I didn't care to much. Hope they do Ariel.

• Queen Elsa

I just did see them on Bigbad and they cost a lot. 314.99 Now don't know how in the world I will get them.

• E T1CK3T

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    There are 5 new Indiana Jones sets coming out in the summer:
    Cairo Ambush
    Venice Canal Chase
    Chauchilla Cemetary Battle
    Fighter Plane Attack
    Temple of Doom
    Ohhh yea, I heard about those. I forgot about them haha. None that I want to spend my limited funds on though...... maybe the Fighter Plane Attack. I'm still waiting for the tank... haha

• Mickey is not my Brother

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    Ohhh yea, I heard about those. I forgot about them haha. None that I want to spend my limited funds on though...... maybe the Fighter Plane Attack. I'm still waiting for the tank... haha
    Out of those five the Fighter Plane Attack is the worse looking/appealing to me

• mountains beyond mtns.

The only reason I don't really like Sideswipe is that the car he is should of been Tracks cause Tracks is a Corvet and Sideswipe isn't also the color. To me Sideswipe should been red maybe is because I'm so use to the G1 Sideswipe and I can't see him in any other color then red. Yes I know there was a Sideswipe for Armada and he was blue (which I have) but I still don't care for him in blue as well. I really think out of it all is because the corvet is not Tracks.
    I definitely hear ya on that, Capt. Hook!

I have the Animated Triceratops Dinobot and I still insist on calling him "Slag" even though his name on the show and on the packaging is "Snarl".

Just imagine if Sunstreaker were in the movie, he'd be grey or something!

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I definitely hear ya on that, Capt. Hook!

I have the Animated Triceratops Dinobot and I still insist on calling him "Slag" even though his name on the show and on the packaging is "Snarl".

Just imagine if Sunstreaker were in the movie, he'd be grey or something!
    You got that right. Speaking of Slag. I sure you know about the Robot Heros and how they name G1 Slag Snarl. Now what if they did a robot hero of Snarl what will they name him then? I wonder how they lost the name Slag. I can understand of loosing the name Hook for the Constuctions and that's why they call him Hightower now but loosing Slag??

• mountains beyond mtns.

You got that right. Speaking of Slag. I sure you know about the Robot Heros and how they name G1 Slag Snarl. Now what if they did a robot hero of Snarl what will they name him then? I wonder how they lost the name Slag. I can understand of loosing the name Hook for the Constuctions and that's why they call him Hightower now but loosing Slag??
    You know what? I just bought the Robot Heroes set with Slag the other day too. Whatever happened with the rights to the Slag name, I wonder if the same happened with Sludge as well because they haven't made anything of him.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    OMG!. Tonner Dolls makes some amazing Fashion dolls. Lines in the past have included Harry Potter and DC comics. They also have done some Pirates of the Carribbean. This year they have added Wizard of Oz and .... wait for it.....

DISNEY!

Tonner Dolls.

Screw those... I want me some Miss Piggy! LOL. Good stuff! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to score some of those this year.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Okay so I also collect Futurama. The line continues!!! Finally we have Hermes, Farnsworth, and even MOM!

ToyFair 09 - Figures.com - Futurama - Powered by PhotoPost

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast