Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Totally Bummed!

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Re: Totally Bummed!

Aww I'm so sorry I would be so bummed if I got those. :O I mean clear? WTF!!

I recently got doubles of the sub vinyl (white, blue, and dory-looking fish). It's my least favorite, of course >_<.

I got lucky with my first vinylmation Girlie. She's the purple/white one with all of the girly markings tagged all over her body.

I want the Clear so bad and I have a Pink!

I too am looking for the clear and have pink! LOL.. Would be happy to make that trade, but your clear is worth more.

To the OP I just wanted to let you know that you have actually pulled the chaser for the clear series. If you want to keep collecting the series I would highly suggest that you keep that clear chaser. If someone wants to trade with you my suggestion would be to atleast ask for 3-4 regular figures in exchange for that clear one. Its perfectly understandable that you dont really know what you recieved; but I'll post up a little better how to on the Vinylmation figures.

But just wanted to let you know that the Clear white figure is a rare figure to get.

I hope the thread I made helps clear a couple things for ya!
    http://micechat.com/forums/general-c...n-figures.html

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I haven't gotten into the Vinylmation yet, but I really like that clear one a lot!! If I had any right now, I would offer you a trade.

You should definitely hang onto the clear until you see what you can get for it as a sale or trade.

The Toonhole one...eh. It is pretty hideous and I'd be disappointed too. I don't like buying the blind items where you don't know what's in the bag. I bought the small park collection figures for a while but got tired of seeing the same ones over and over.

If you watch Roger Rabbit sometime, you'll get the Toonhole name.

• Minion

Quite interesting.....hhhmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    Quite interesting.....hhhmmmm....
    LOL I just wanted to shed some light on what you had. Atleast now that you know and if you do decide to trade it you will do it knowing what it is you have and atleast to me it wont seem like you were being swindled due to being unimformed. Not that Im saying anyone was about to do that its just that its a fear I have for any new possible collector who is just getting their feet wet.

Basically if you want to get an idea of how much the chaser is worth check out eBay. I currently see the clear chaser going for about $40 - $60. Once that series is sold out I would expect the price to go up alittle bit since they wont be made anymore.

I think that the Cutesters series might catch your interest. They're supposed to come out in October. If you check out the link in my other post you can see the web site that shows what they'll look like under ¨upcoming series¨.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Open_at_the_close View Post
    LOL I just wanted to shed some light on what you had. Atleast now that you know and if you do decide to trade it you will do it knowing what it is you have and atleast to me it wont seem like you were being swindled due to being unimformed. Not that Im saying anyone was about to do that its just that its a fear I have for any new possible collector who is just getting their feet wet.

Basically if you want to get an idea of how much the chaser is worth check out eBay. I currently see the clear chaser going for about $40 - $60. Once that series is sold out I would expect the price to go up alittle bit since they wont be made anymore.

I think that the Cutesters series might catch your interest. They're supposed to come out in October. If you check out the link in my other post you can see the web site that shows what they'll look like under ¨upcoming series¨.
    $$$$$$$$
    Thank you for letting me know!!!! Cha Ching! Cha Ching!

I think I'll just stick to the cast exclusive ones that only cast members can buy. There's only one right now, and the second is due out sometime in late Sept or early October.

• Minion

Well if anyone is interested in purchasing that clear one BE MY GUEST! I dont want to go through the trouble of posting it on ebay PM me if you'd like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    Well if anyone is interested in purchasing that clear one BE MY GUEST! I dont want to go through the trouble of posting it on ebay PM me if you'd like it!
    If your just looking to make a quick buck I'd say check out the site I mentioned in my other thread. There for sure you will find some folks interested in possibly taking it off your hands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123