Thread: DelivEARS Review

<

Thumbs up DelivEARS Review

We purchased some posters of the Haunted Mansion stretching portraits from DelivEARS, or what used to be called DelivEARS anyway. I am shocked on how well the whole process went. I ordered the items last monday and it only took a few minutes, the CM who took the order was incredibly nice. Each one of the portraits cost $20 which, i thought, was reasonable. What really sucks is the shipping which is $17 per tube with 2 posters per tube. The shipping was really fast and the posters were packed very nicely.

Good Job Disney! I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs to get anything from one of the parks.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: DelivEARS Review

I'm glad you brought this up. There are a lot of people who don't even know this is an option. In my opinion, it is much cheaper and safer to buy theme park items direct from Disney than to take your chances with various fan shops (some of which have very spotty records).

Disney DelivEars can be reached by phone at 1-800-362-4533

This week, Disney has gone a step further and makes it even easier for theme park fans to find park merchandise online and buy it through the safety and security of the DisneyStore.com's new Theme Park Merchandise Store: Disney Parks | Disney Store
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Yes the DelivEARS option is great and like Dust said they now offer Disney Park merch through there site the only thing I wish, is that they had more Disney Park merch on the site.

• WDW CM & HM fan

I agree that Delivears is preety good most of the time. I had a billing error that they corrected as soon as I called them about it this past summer. One odd thing about that same bill was the HM carpet bag I bought from the o-pin house - it cost me $25 to have it shipped, where someone else I know who did the same was only charged $14.

They were having some issues with their phone lines on the 10th and 11th of this month. I tried calling them for a hour and a half on the 10th to order one of the artisan watches that were released on 9/9/09 and I kept getting a ping noise (like you hear if you call a fax machine). I finally got thru and placed my order; they called me back the next day b/c the gal that took my order transposed some of my credit card numbers and I could not return their call again....thank God for caller id!
    AKA doombuggy
    1974 - 1983 WDW day trips * 1992 WDW off site * 1994 WDW Contemporary * 1997 WDW off site * 1997 WDW Polynesian * 1998 DL PAC * 1999 DL Disneyland Hotel * 2000 WDW Coronado/Port Orleans * 2001 WDW off site * 2002 DL Disneyland Hotel * 2002 WDW/Happy Haunts Ball * 2003 WDW Riverside * 2003 WDW Happy Haunts Ball * 2004 Moved to Orlando * 2006 DVC Member * 2006 DLR * 2007 Pirate & Princess Party * 2007 DVBR * 2007 OKW * 2007 VWL * 2008 GCH * 2009 BLT * 2009 AKV * 2010 OKW * 2010 SSR * 2010 DLP DLH * 2011 BLT*2011 AKL*2012 BWV*2014 Aulani

• Wilderness Explorer

I have also had good experiences with Disney DelivEARS. The castmembers on the phone were always very courteous and patient with my many questions. Shipping was reasonable and quick, though I've only ordered pins thus far. In particular, I appreciate this service for the ability to get "Limited Release" pins that I REALLY want when I know I won't be making it to the park.

Also, even though this is a different arm of Disney, Disneystore.com has great service as well. I've ordered pins there as well and I've been pleased with the experience. In particular, when I had issues with my order, the lady on the phone was SO nice and VERY courteous. She asked if she could call me by my first name, which I felt was a very classy touch. Any how, I was thoroughly wowed and would definitely shop with Disneystore.com ASAP.

Have fun fellow shoppers!