Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172439 ... LastLast

Re: Toy Story Collection by Thinkway Toys

I went to the Disney Store yesterday and I saw some awesome stuff. First there was a replica of Chunk (not TS Collection), there was a replica of Sparks (not TS Collection), and they had the Toy Story Collection Jessie that I already bought. There was no sign of Bullseye but on DisneyStore.com they have a Bullseye and he was pretty cheap. He isn't the Toy Story Collection but he looks just like the Toy Story Collection Version. Plus, in the movies, I don't think Bullseye really would have had any electronics anyway. I can't wait to get him! I'll let everyone know more when he arrives.

• King of Los Angeles

I saw all of the above at the Disney Store today. I purchased Twitch (I actually think he's the best non-tsc toy they have produced since the original buzz. Wish he had his staff though). I skipped Chunk and Sparks for now, because the material just felt cheap. I may go back for chunk because I like the character design so much.

Last edited by BuzzedLightyear; 06-06-2010 at 03:42 PM.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Buzzed, thanks for the photos and comments.

I don't like how Chunk is so hollow. Character wise I think I like Sparks the most out of the three and may buy him at some point but you've nearly sold me on Twitch.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Buzzed, thanks for the photos and comments.

I don't like how Chunk is so hollow. Character wise I think I like Sparks the most out of the three and may buy him at some point but you've nearly sold me on Twitch.

Does Sparks have the extending abilities? I know in the trailers he goes taller when he meets Buzz.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• King of Los Angeles

That's what I didn't like about Chunk either. That and the things inside his rotating face that make it make noise. Twitch is definitely worth the pickup. The mandable action works great, and I like the way his wings pop out when you push his abs. His size works well too. Let me know how you like the sparks when you get it. On another note. KMart had Trixie, LOTSO, and Pricklepants in the 3 3/4" size so I ordered those. They also showed Buttercup, but said it wasn't in stock when I checked out.
    Last edited by BuzzedLightyear; 06-07-2010 at 02:03 PM.

• King of Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Does Sparks have the extending abilities? I know in the trailers he goes taller when he meets Buzz.
    I don't think so. The material on Sparks just felt very plastic-y to me and not ina good way. That said, I'll probably cave if they don't get a better version.
    Last edited by BuzzedLightyear; 06-07-2010 at 09:44 PM.

I have to agree with you BuzzedLightyear. Looking at both Chunk and Sparks, they look like they would weigh a lot more than the toys at the Disney Store do. At first look they seem like replicas, but after touching and examining them, they are very cheap and not replicas. Also, Chunk has some kind of marbel inside of his head that roles around when his face changes (I can't tell what that is about.) I think that Thinkway is messing with us trying to make the toys as unauthentic as they can -_-* Anyway, on the bright side, my Bullseye was shipped today so I'll let you know when I get him.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Sparks' arms can telescope out but he cannot extend his body upwards. Still I feel this will be the best version we get of him and plastic or not, the details are much better on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzedLightyear
    That's what I didn't like about Chunk either. That and the things inside his rotating face that make it make noise. Twitch is definitely worth the pickup. The mandable action works great, and I like the way his wings pop out when you push his abs. His size works well too. Let me know how you like the sparks when you get it. On another note. KMart had Trixie, LOTSO, and Pricklepants in the 3 3/4" size so I ordered those. They also showed Buttercup, but said it wasn't in stock when I checked out him than on other versions.
    I took a look at those K-mart listings and I'm not sure if Buttercup and Pricklepants are the Disney Pixar Collector figures or the regular deluxe figures. The ones that are from that line seem to be 13.99 but Pricklepants and Buttercup are 11.99.

• King of Los Angeles

Well Buttercup wasn't in stock when I placed the order, and Pricklepants looks just like the Collection version I've seen pictures of. I'll see when they arrive. If not, I can always take them back. On a side note, I broke down and bought the Barbie and Ken combo pack. I won't display these, but will save them with my boxed versions for posterity.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Are these in kmart stores? I didn't think to look there.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Hi everyone! I just got my Bullseye today and he is SOOOOO cute! My only complaint is that his saddle isn't removable but I expected as much. He looks so authentic and is all plush except for his eyes which are plastic. I highly recommend this Bullseye.

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Star Song View Post
    Hi everyone! I just got my Bullseye today and he is SOOOOO cute! My only complaint is that his saddle isn't removable but I expected as much. He looks so authentic and is all plush except for his eyes which are plastic. I highly recommend this Bullseye.

wow where'd you find it?

Hey!!

Does anyone have any information on when Toy Story Collection Bullseye Woody's Horse Thinkway for 49.99 is gonna be released? It seems like all the other characters before him are being sold. I wanna collect them all before Toy Story 3 comes out. Does anyone know why he hasn't been released???

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JHarrisKid View Post
    Hey!!

Does anyone have any information on when Toy Story Collection Bullseye Woody's Horse Thinkway for 49.99 is gonna be released? It seems like all the other characters before him are being sold. I wanna collect them all before Toy Story 3 comes out. Does anyone know why he hasn't been released???

Shipping and production always slows things down and are unpredictable. With Toy Story 3 being released next week, I'm gonna bet that finding all three would be pretty slim. Reason is: he's new, popular, and all the kids will be wanting him even more after they see the film.

But Star Song said she already found it so... maybe you'll get lucky.

• King of Los Angeles

If you look up StarSong got the Disney Store Bullseye, and not the collection version. To my knowledge, the collection Bullseye is still MIA.