Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142

Re: Toy Story Collection by Thinkway Toys

Hello again all! I bought the new toys, Mr. Pricklepants, Dolly, and Buttercup from a friend in the UK! They look amazing but they are a lot smaller than the others in the collection. The boxes are pretty cool also. Weird though, my Mr. Pricklepants is in the box upside down. Oh well, it must be a factory mistake so I am going to keep him in the box. Maybe he'll be worth something. When they come to the states though, they really can't put a $50.00 price tag on them because they have no electronics and they are quite smaller than the others in the collection. I think they are a lot cooler without all the electronics because they just seem more authentic.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: Toy Story Collection by Thinkway Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Star Song View Post
    Hello again all! I bought the new toys, Mr. Pricklepants, Dolly, and Buttercup from a friend in the UK! They look amazing but they are a lot smaller than the others in the collection. The boxes are pretty cool also. Weird though, my Mr. Pricklepants is in the box upside down. Oh well, it must be a factory mistake so I am going to keep him in the box. Maybe he'll be worth something. When they come to the states though, they really can't put a $50.00 price tag on them because they have no electronics and they are quite smaller than the others in the collection. I think they are a lot cooler without all the electronics because they just seem more authentic.

Ah, thanks for reminding me! I've been watching this video over and over for the past week! She reviews all of the latest toys and has quite an impressive collection as well. Worth checking out:

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142