Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891631 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: Toy Story Collection by Thinkway Toys

Disney Store.com is selling all of those items for way more than they are sold elsewhere, just fyi.

The Mr. Potato Head is the very same as I got at Toys'R'Us for $50, which I still think is a rip off.

Jessie will also be $50 since Buzz and Woody were as well.

As for Lotso... I was going to guess he was $50 too but maybe not? If he's that much bigger maybe, but certainly shouldn't be as complicated as Buzz Lightyear.

p.s. I heard that the aliens are sold individually as a Target excusive for $9.99 each. So if you wanted more than 3 but didn't want to commit to another 3pack, this is the way to do it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Disney Store.com is selling all of those items for way more than they are sold elsewhere, just fyi.

The Mr. Potato Head is the very same as I got at Toys'R'Us for $50, which I still think is a rip off.

Jessie will also be $50 since Buzz and Woody were as well.

As for Lotso... I was going to guess he was $50 too but maybe not? If he's that much bigger maybe, but certainly shouldn't be as complicated as Buzz Lightyear.

p.s. I heard that the aliens are sold individually as a Target excusive for $9.99 each. So if you wanted more than 3 but didn't want to commit to another 3pack, this is the way to do it.
    The Aliens they sell individually are not offical Toy Story Collection...Not that I have seen anyway. Come on we should all do what John does and, "buy 2, one to leave in the package and one to play with". (I love him but that really irritates me!) Some people aren't Disney/Pixar Chief Creative Officers.
    We are going to get Mr Potatoe head next. Dont you think hes worth it? WE were playing with him in the store and he seems really cool. My Son said, "he's Autioatamatronic".
    Jewish American Disney Princess

• King of Los Angeles

I'm definitely one of the suckers who buys 2...one to play, and one to save. It can be pricey though. I do need to get a Potato Head to play with though. I have one in the box., but it also gives a little more comfortability to modify the toys especially when you have a backup. I'm going to try to shorten PotatoHead's legs.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzedLightyear View Post
    I'm definitely one of the suckers who buys 2...one to play, and one to save. It can be pricey though. I do need to get a Potato Head to play with though. I have one in the box., but it also gives a little more comfortability to modify the toys especially when you have a backup. I'm going to try to shorten PotatoHead's legs.

Modify the Toys? Okay Sid!

Quote Originally Posted by JADP View Post
    The Aliens they sell individually are not offical Toy Story Collection...Not that I have seen anyway. Come on we should all do what John does and, "buy 2, one to leave in the package and one to play with". (I love him but that really irritates me!) Some people aren't Disney/Pixar Chief Creative Officers.
    We are going to get Mr Potatoe head next. Dont you think hes worth it? WE were playing with him in the store and he seems really cool. My Son said, "he's Autioatamatronic".

Okay my KId just informed me that they did have the Aliens individually.
    He's telling me they sold out and that the boxes were not as cool, plus if you bought all 3 its the same, ($30 for the set).

• King of Los Angeles

Modify the Toys? Okay Sid!
    I'm generally not a mod guy, but the legs on Mr. P bug me. They are just a tad too long, and several members oon other forums have successfully shortened them.

• King of Los Angeles

Jessie and Lotso are both up for pre-order on Disneystore.com. Ship date is June 1st.

I went to Toysrus and Target yesterday to scope out the new stuff...I saw the Aliens in individual boxes (yep they exsist) and those ones also glow in the dark!
    I like the new packaging on some of the new smaller replicas of the classic charectars. Very classy boxes with cool sketch art on them. Target had a neat assortment of classic Charectars you get together in the same box, but only their arms move. I love the Barbie Ken together in a box! Its a better deal to buy them together at this point because then its only like paying $10 more for Ken, were as they go for $15 sepratly and $25 together. I am waiting though, to see if they
    come up with a set that talks or some thing.
    I cant wait to see what neat stuff they will have at the Park too. (I have to pace myself)

• MiceChat Moderator

The Aliens they sell individually are not offical Toy Story Collection...Not that I have seen anyway.

I'm sure you already corrected yourself but just in case you did not I wanted to point out in big bolded words:

THINKWAY ALIENS ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY AT TARGET FOR $9.99.

They're the same molds but have a glow in the dark feature. If I bought one more alien I would go for the "oooooooh" or the plain normal one. But having 3, I don't think I need more.

Is there any release date yet for Bullseye?

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    Is there any release date yet for Bullseye?

There's usually not a set release date for toys but a target quarter. Like Summer '10 or Fall '10. And even when it says Summer, it might not actually hit until the end of it.

The 2009 series of Toy Story Collection started showing up in August. Mr. Potato Head showed up this past March.

Disney Store says May for Lotso and Jessie. Which means Bullseye could either be late summer or early fall.

A lot of us frequent the toy stores so if any of us do find it, we'll post it here.

• MiceChat Moderator

On a tangent, I picked up the HAMM piggy bank from Disney Store (thanks to kuzcochik for your help!). Great reproduction and an actual working bank! While it's not made by thinkway toys, it certainly fits in real well! It's $19.50.

Red Face Re: Toy Story Collection by Thinkway Toys

I'm sure you already corrected yourself but just in case you did not I wanted to point out in big bolded words:

THINKWAY ALIENS ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY AT TARGET FOR $9.99.

They're the same molds but have a glow in the dark feature. If I bought one more alien I would go for the "oooooooh" or the plain normal one. But having 3, I don't think I need more.

Yah,yah I know. An yes I already corrrected myself...I saw them in oerson

There's usually not a set release date for toys but a target quarter. Like Summer '10 or Fall '10. And even when it says Summer, it might not actually hit until the end of it.

The 2009 series of Toy Story Collection started showing up in August. Mr. Potato Head showed up this past March.

Disney Store says May for Lotso and Jessie. Which means Bullseye could either be late summer or early fall.

A lot of us frequent the toy stores so if any of us do find it, we'll post it here.
    You know another great place to be looking at this stuff is Kmart, (disguisting as it is), they have a nice selection.

Toysrus is the one who I know will for sure be getting Bullseye, but I'm not sure when...Disney Store says June 1st for Jessie and Lotso

• MiceChat Moderator

Someone sent me this photo of Mr. Potato Head (by thinkway) with separated eyes and cut legs.

Compare that to the actual toy:

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891631 ... LastLast