Blog Entries

Disney Store on line art collectible reveals key scene from TRON Legacy !

Editor's Note: Disney and more is now back to its original design with, as usual, new articles every day! Also, all my thanks to each of you to have been so faithful during the D&M Christmas break as December was the best D&M month ever with 116511 visits! Which, considering that i was on vacation since December 9th and mainly reposted previous articles is not very moral, i admit!
    Again, many thanks to all of you and all my best wishes for this new year!

And now, a new article:

Disney Store on line art collectible reveals key scene from TRON Legacy !

Some of you often asked me where i find all the great artworks you can see on Disney and more, and sometime it's pure luck. This Tron Legacy artwork is a good example: yesterday i went to the Disney Store on line web site, just to have a look at the new items, and, in the "collectibles section" listing, i saw a small image entitled "D23 Exclusive Limited-Edition "Attack on the MCP" TRON".

I thought it was some art collectible from the first TRON movie but a surprise awaits me at the item page where the full description says: "Travel to the heart of the game grid with our "Attack on the MCP" TRON Giclée. Here two relentless digital warriors confront the corrupt Master Control Program in electrifying pre-production art from the forthcoming sequel, TRON Legacy". I thought: no kidding, this is a TRON Legacy production art ? And obviously showing a key scene from this highly awaited movie? Incredible.

Discover the full image of that TRON Legacy key scene on Disney and more full article here:

Disney and more: Disney Store on line art collectible reveals key scene from TRON Legacy !

Re: Disney Store on line art collectible reveals key scene from TRON Legacy !

That's not new concept art. I have a Disney concept art book I bought ten years ago that has the same artwork, its from the first film.
    Do you fear death? You fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bail. All your sins PUNISHED.

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Store on line art collectible reveals key scene from TRON Legacy !

Oh, really... If you're right, this is what i was afraid of, that the guys of the Disney Store did a mistake in their caption/description.... too bad.