Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Re: WDCC appearing in Marshall's

I've been to about 25 stores now over the last few months and have to say that I've never seen several of these. I've seen 10 ugly ducklings easily and everyone had broken grass. I got the only Donald, Cindi, Koda figurines I've ever seen at any of the stores (and both Cindi and Koda have no box or COA). And only saw Cindi one other time at a store that threw away all of the boxes and COA. Do you care if the box and COA are missing? There are lots of stores that no longer have the boxes anymore.

I too am looking for Clarice to add to my Chip and Dale set of the same title.

Good luck in your search as I think we are about 3 months too late for some of these harder to get ones. I was shocked when I found Koda last month and for $12!

BTW -- I haven't seen a IASW figurine since February.

[QUOTE=elclavo75;1055934915]In case anyone is interested, I am looking to trade my extra few pieces for pieces I am missing.

I am looking for:

Donald from Mickey and the Beanstalk (only seen once and bought)
    Brother Bear Piece (only seen once and bought-Koda)
    Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood (never seen)
    Benny the Cab from Roger Rabbit (never seen)
    Clarice from Two Chips and a Miss (never seen)
    Ugly Duckling (always broken)
    Cinderella Cake Topper (only seen w/o box and COA and bought)
    Many Small World Pieces (saw a few in February)

Quote Originally Posted by elclavo75 View Post
    In case anyone is interested, I am looking to trade my extra few pieces for pieces I am missing.

I am looking for:

Donald from Mickey and the Beanstalk
    Brother Bear Piece
    Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood
    Benny the Cab from Roger Rabbit
    Clarice from Two Chips and a Miss
    Ugly Duckling
    Cinderella Cake Topper
    Many Small World Pieces

I can get:

Goofy from Mickey and the Beanstalk
    Western Pete
    Mickey from Mickey and the Beanstalk
    Halloween Lilo
    The Old Mill from Silly Symphonies
    Small World- Belgium
    Small World- England
    Small World- Spain
    Bench with Chipmunks from Snow White
    Hiawatha and Bunny from Silly Symphonies
    Village Girl from Jungle Book
    Drummer from Mickey Mouse Club
    Small World Africa Ornament
    Small World Japan Ornament

I am only looking to trade at this time. Thanks, Justin
    man I'd love to get those small world pieces...i think the only ones left here are The Goofy with Torch,Clarabelle and Flik... if you decide to sell them let me know. where are you located?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Can't confirm if Tuesday morning is carrying them, but they are a closeout store like Marshalls so it is a possibility. Might have to take a trip out to one this weekend!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

elclavo75...I have brazil from IASW if it's one of the pieces that you need.I'd be interested in goofy, mickey, lilo, or the drummer if possible. Please email me if interested.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Epcot2000 View Post
    elclavo75...I have brazil from IASW if it's one of the pieces that you need.I'd be interested in goofy, mickey, lilo, or the drummer if possible. Please email me if interested.

Thanks!
    if it doesn't workout i could probably get you a drummer for that one

Epcot2000, unfortunately I do already own the Brazil piece. Thanks for the offer though!

Anyone know if TJ Maxx is still carrying them? We have one opening in our town next this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_Twin89 View Post
    Anyone know if TJ Maxx is still carrying them? We have one opening in our town next this weekend!
    doubtful man, these came in during X-mas time

Well, I was heart broken today. We went shopping in PA today for our grand daughters vacation clothes and stopped at a couple of stores in that area. We went in a store and they had a couple of pieces, but nothing we were looking for. As we were heading out the store, I saw an employee pushing a flat storage cart FILLED with green boxes. Probably about 30 of them. We asked if they were stocking the shelf and he said no, someone just bought them and he pushed them out the store and started loading them into a person's car. My heart sunk as I have been looking for 2 for months and don't know if they were part of that purchase or not. A sad day for my hunt for Snow White Holiday and Clarice. I'm officially done as there are no stores left for me to explore. It was fun while it lasted, but most stores I've gone to lately are pretty much picked over and the only things I've found now are broken and scuffed up figurines. Glad I got the ones I did.

Quote Originally Posted by N2MM View Post
    Well, I was heart broken today. We went shopping in PA today for our grand daughters vacation clothes and stopped at a couple of stores in that area. We went in a store and they had a couple of pieces, but nothing we were looking for. As we were heading out the store, I saw an employee pushing a flat storage cart FILLED with green boxes. Probably about 30 of them. We asked if they were stocking the shelf and he said no, someone just bought them and he pushed them out the store and started loading them into a person's car. My heart sunk as I have been looking for 2 for months and don't know if they were part of that purchase or not. A sad day for my hunt for Snow White Holiday and Clarice. I'm officially done as there are no stores left for me to explore. It was fun while it lasted, but most stores I've gone to lately are pretty much picked over and the only things I've found now are broken and scuffed up figurines. Glad I got the ones I did.
    wow that really sucks ,well now that i guess almost everyone's hunt is over. Maybe we could get a thread to show our collections

Yes, that will be great. Before this I only had about 10 WDCC pieces...now I probably have close to 50. My overall thoughts on the sale to TJ Maxx... yes a lot of pieces got destroyed...but I wouldn't have been able to afford the pieces I did get any other way so I am happy with it.

Yes, that will be great. Before this I only had about 10 WDCC pieces...now I probably have close to 50. My overall thoughts on the sale to TJ Maxx... yes a lot of pieces got destroyed...but I wouldn't have been able to afford the pieces I did get any other way so I am happy with it.
    wow! 50?!? that's awesome man. I was only able to get about 15 of the TJ maxx ones

do you have them displayed? I still have to get another display case to make them look nice

went today to another one and all they had left was
    Bloat with no box or COA from Nemo
    and a Claribelle with box and COA that i did buy if anyone needs that and wants to trade.
    Let me know guys,thanx

no one needs the clarabelle cow from Mickey mouse club? I'd trade her for any Small wold piece