Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Re: WDCC appearing in Marshall's

Sorry, I got Clarabell during the second mark down. Since I own most of the MMC set (started collecting them 5+ years ago), I added her awhile ago. You might be able list her on "feebay" if you can't find a trade for her.

Quote Originally Posted by N2MM View Post
    Sorry, I got Clarabell during the second mark down. Since I own most of the MMC set (started collecting them 5+ years ago), I added her awhile ago. You might be able list her on "feebay" if you can't find a trade for her.
    Yeah i guess so, i was just hoping someone here needed her

looks like TJ Maxx lowered prices again, i picked up the windmill for $9

Hiya!

New here, but I've been kinda lurking for a while. heh

I live in Seattle and all of our stores have been cleaned out of these. Aside from a store that is 2 hours away, I have checked them all. I was lucky enough to find out about this at Christmas time, thanks to my mother mentioning that she "saw some of those Disney figures you collect" on Christmas day. Was at my TJ Maxx the next morning when the shipment came in.

BUT.. there are a few I am still looking for, if anyone can find them (cheaply). Looking for Clarabell, The Windmill, Tarzan, Captain Hook set, Jessie and Bullseye. I'm ok with them not having their boxes or paperwork. I just don't want broken figures. I really don't have anything to trade. I don't have any extras of the figures I have and my other Disney collectibles are cel's I don't wish to part with. But I will pay back for what the item costs as well as shipping to Seattle! Thank ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Hiya!

New here, but I've been kinda lurking for a while. heh

I live in Seattle and all of our stores have been cleaned out of these. Aside from a store that is 2 hours away, I have checked them all. I was lucky enough to find out about this at Christmas time, thanks to my mother mentioning that she "saw some of those Disney figures you collect" on Christmas day. Was at my TJ Maxx the next morning when the shipment came in.

BUT.. there are a few I am still looking for, if anyone can find them (cheaply). Looking for Clarabell, The Windmill, Tarzan, Captain Hook set, Jessie and Bullseye. I'm ok with them not having their boxes or paperwork. I just don't want broken figures. I really don't have anything to trade. I don't have any extras of the figures I have and my other Disney collectibles are cel's I don't wish to part with. But I will pay back for what the item costs as well as shipping to Seattle! Thank ya!
    I have a clarabell but I'm only looking to trade right now so if you run across any Small world pieces in the box with papers I'll gladly trade you... keep looking cause I've gone to some that haven't had any and then I'll walk in again and find something, so maybe people are returning some?? don't know.
    all left in mine are 1 damaged Harp,damaged Old Mill and a loose Bloat with no paper work or box

Toys2cool are you looking for any/all of the Small World figures? My husband and I are going to make the 2 hour drive tomorrow to a area where there is a TJ Maxx I have not checked yet. Not just to go to TJ Maxx though. he has work up there. haha So I might get lucky and find something we're both looking for! I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Toys2cool are you looking for any/all of the Small World figures? My husband and I are going to make the 2 hour drive tomorrow to a area where there is a TJ Maxx I have not checked yet. Not just to go to TJ Maxx though. he has work up there. haha So I might get lucky and find something we're both looking for! I will let you know.
    hi
    sorry so late but yeah any small world piece

Well, they did not have any. I'll check a couple more in my area later this week and see if they have any of the Small World figures left. I doubt it though.

Dodger,

Hey, just wondering as I am from the Everett/Marysville area of WA how far your search went. Did you hit all of the TJ Max , Marshalls, Ross, & Tuesday Mornings in the greater King/Snohomish county areas? If so did they have anything at all? PLMK if you could as I am a fairly new collector and am looking for almost anything that looks good and is afordable
    I wish I would have known about this back in Dec/January. The only reason I found out was that I bought a piece off of Ebay and there was a TJ Maxx price tag for $15 still on it (the piece was "FLICK") so I did a quick "GOOGLE" search to see how that could be as I was always told only authorized dealers could sell them. I learned a lot in the last few days.
    Anyways, let me know if you could. It will save me lots of driving to settle my curriosity.

I picked up the Gill piece today for $30 (eep!) I have no idea why, but a few pieces seem to come back at a time. Like one day there'll be none there, then there'll be three pieces. they had the tarzan and clarabelle pieces as well for $30 each.

anyone have any Small world pieces to trade? I have the Clarabelle and I will be getting the Spain and Arctic North pole fun that I could trade
    Last edited by toys2cool; 06-01-2010 at 11:22 AM.

I have the
    USA
    Spain
    North pole
    England

so If you have any other ones not mentioned , I could trade for the Clarabell,Spain or North pole

I've revisited my stores recently and have not seen any figurines at all now. I keep checking just in case new ones appear. I'm sure I have more than I could ever need, but it makes me wonder where all of the ones are that were not sold. Maybe a new batch will be released.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast