• We're number one!

The Art of Disneyland Book

I know I haven't posted in a while here but I have a question about this book and I don't know a better place to ask.

I bought this book from half.com a while back and the company I purchased it from lost my order and I never received it so I ended up getting my money back. I finally got around to re-purchasing it and when I went to amazon, it doesn't look like the book is being sold anymore and the lowest price I've found is around 180 dollars! I'm so mad at myself for not having purchased it more quickly after having bad luck the first time. Does anyone think amazon might offer it again? There have been times with this book that it has been out of stock and then they have copies to sell again. Also, is this book sold at Disneyland so I can get it through mail order? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: The Art of Disneyland Book

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBear View Post
    I know I haven't posted in a while here but I have a question about this book and I don't know a better place to ask.

I bought this book from half.com a while back and the company I purchased it from lost my order and I never received it so I ended up getting my money back. I finally got around to re-purchasing it and when I went to amazon, it doesn't look like the book is being sold anymore and the lowest price I've found is around 180 dollars! I'm so mad at myself for not having purchased it more quickly after having bad luck the first time. Does anyone think amazon might offer it again? There have been times with this book that it has been out of stock and then they have copies to sell again. Also, is this book sold at Disneyland so I can get it through mail order? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If it's the new one that came out about a year ago, I am pretty sure it's still available at Disneyland, which means you can call DelivEARS and get it. It was around $75 to begin with so it's going to be pretty expensive no matter what.

This is the one I'm thinking of

If it's not in DL anymore, perhaps ebay might bring a cheaper price?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• We're number one!

Thanks so much for the reply. The book you linked to is the one I'm talking about. I don't mind paying the 75 dollars, but the mark up I've been seeing on ebay and other places like half.com have been way more than that. I'll make sure to call DelivEARS and see if it's see available. Thanks for the info!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBear View Post
    Thanks so much for the reply. The book you linked to is the one I'm talking about. I don't mind paying the 75 dollars, but the mark up I've been seeing on ebay and other places like half.com have been way more than that. I'll make sure to call DelivEARS and see if it's see available. Thanks for the info!
    It is a great book! There is also an Art of Walt Disney World book too, if you're interested.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    It is a great book! There is also an Art of Walt Disney World book too, if you're interested.
    I actually have the Walt Disney World one already and I love it. That's why I want to get the Disneyland one!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

This past weekend I took a quick glance at the books at Disneyland. I saw Art of Walt Disney World... not Disneyland.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html