• World Traveler

Next WDW Pieces Release is November 2010

Trying to plan out the rest of my WDW visits this year, I sent an email to Mr Olszewski asking when the next release would be. Here is his reply:

Mike: The next releases will be the Market House building, and the back half of the Emporium building. The event will be on the weekend of November 6th and 7th.

Ray Olszewski
    Webmaster
    See you in November!

Re: Next WDW Pieces Release is November 2010

I think I heard somewhere that the WDW version of Haunted Mansion will be coming out sometime in 2011, so stay tuned for that as well.

• World Traveler

YES! I read that in Cindy's website. That is going to be an amazing piece!

I wonder if they are releasing the WDW version of POTC next year as well. I remember reading someone had recieved an email from Olszewski stating both were coming out in the same year. I hope they sell well, that way he can do all of the MK and/or WDW too!

• World Traveler

The signing event has been confirmed:

The Art of Disney Parks

Robert Olszewski
    Product Release & Signing
    Join us as we welcome Miniaturist Robert Olszewski who will be on hand for a special appearance and signing at the Walt Disney World Resort in celebration of his latest releases, Emporium and Market House from the Magic Kingdom.
    Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010
    Time: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
    Date: Sunday, November 7, 2010
    Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
    Emporium (Back-half)

Size 10 3/4" wide X 7 1/2" deep X 3" tall
    Retail: $245.00
    * The special hidden feature in this item is the Gymnasium. Lift the roof to reveal a basketball court, where you will find Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Pluto playing ball.
    * This building like all others in this collection can be view as a daytime item or by using the fire hydrant in the back, you can turn the lights on and view it as nighttime

Market House

Size: 10" wide X 8 1/4" deep X 3" tall
    Retail : $275.00

* The special hidden feature in this item is the Bakery. Turn the pivot on the Bakery roof and the door opens to reveal Chip and Dale with hands full of goodies as they flee the Bakery.
    * This building like all others in this collection can be view as a daytime item or by using the fire hydrant in the back, you can turn the lights on and view it as nighttime.
    * This building also has a special garden feature in the rear, with a floral Mickey Mouse.

I'll just happen to be at WDW on one of the days when Olszewski will be there. It'll be great to meet him. Since I'm collecting the Disneyland pieces (and not the WDW pieces), can I purchase something like a Pokitpal and have him sign that? Will they allow that? Thanks.
    "Quit talking while I am interrupting..."

Visit my bluegrass band's web site at: www.monroecrossing.com

• World Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki God View Post
    I'll just happen to be at WDW on one of the days when Olszewski will be there. It'll be great to meet him. Since I'm collecting the Disneyland pieces (and not the WDW pieces), can I purchase something like a Pokitpal and have him sign that? Will they allow that? Thanks.
    Yup. He's a very friendly man.

Can anyone tell me or pass me a link with the full list of WDW main street pieces released so far? Im starting the collection now, and I realy want to catch up! Thanks!

Edit:

I found this list at Olszewski site, is there any building or acessory missing?

Cinderella's Castle
    Town Square
    The Chapeau & Confectionary
    Emporium with Car Barn
    City Hall and Engine Co. 71
    Exposition Hall & Tony's Restaurant
    Central Plaza
    Cinema~Uptown Jewelers
    Main Street Railroad Station
    Emporium (back half) - LATEST RELEASE
    Market House - LATEST RELEASE

Is there anything missing? Can anyone tell me how many pieces remain to be released (based on the Disneyland Main Street). I live in Brazil, so is not anytime that I travel to the US, so I want to make the most of this next trip and buy as much as I (and my pocket) can!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by ninobehar; 12-02-2010 at 05:51 PM.

• World Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by ninobehar View Post
    Is there anything missing? Can anyone tell me how many pieces remain to be released (based on the Disneyland Main Street). I live in Brazil, so is not anytime that I travel to the US, so I want to make the most of this next trip and buy as much as I (and my pocket) can!
    The list you mentioned above are all the pieces available in that set. Keep in mind that they are also selling the Main Street Electrical Parade pieces, originally intended for Disneyland, but fit in perfectly for WDW.

The next pieces that are to be released are Casey's Corner and The Plaza Restaurant, which are at the north end of Main Street. They are also planning on doing a monorail piece, the entrance marquee and of course the Haunted Mansion.

Good luck!

Thanks Mike! It was very helpfoul. Ill try to get at least four pieces this vacation, and maybe another four in July. Then I will be closer to complete. Is there any piece that is more dificult to find so I should buy first?

Thanks again for the help!

• World Traveler

Nino - check out disneystore.com. They have some of the WDW Olszewski pieces for sale. They might even have a sale during or after the holidays.

• WDW CM & HM fan

I saw Bob at the Nov 6th signing and it's confirmed that WDW HM is coming out next year. They had a production piece there. I picked up the 3 MSEP pieces that are out on Thanksgiving. The other two come out next year.
    AKA doombuggy
    1974 - 1983 WDW day trips * 1992 WDW off site * 1994 WDW Contemporary * 1997 WDW off site * 1997 WDW Polynesian * 1998 DL PAC * 1999 DL Disneyland Hotel * 2000 WDW Coronado/Port Orleans * 2001 WDW off site * 2002 DL Disneyland Hotel * 2002 WDW/Happy Haunts Ball * 2003 WDW Riverside * 2003 WDW Happy Haunts Ball * 2004 Moved to Orlando * 2006 DVC Member * 2006 DLR * 2007 Pirate & Princess Party * 2007 DVBR * 2007 OKW * 2007 VWL * 2008 GCH * 2009 BLT * 2009 AKV * 2010 OKW * 2010 SSR * 2010 DLP DLH * 2011 BLT*2011 AKL*2012 BWV*2014 Aulani