Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12345122752 ... LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Re: The Recent Toy Acquisition(s) Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Anyhow, MP Grimlock is really awesome!!!!

Coheteboy and Capt. Hook had a few photos of theirs so I'll have to see if I can come up with something creative.
    Yeah I like him alot. I didn't even use the paper to show me how to Transform him. I did him all by myself. He was easy to do. He is like his G1 verison minus his hands and tail.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Yeah I like him alot. I didn't even use the paper to show me how to Transform him. I did him all by myself. He was easy to do. He is like his G1 verison minus his hands and tail.
    I never had G1 Grimlock so I did look a bit at the instructions. Still it was pretty easy to figure out unlike the movie Transformers. I don't know how kids can have fun with those when they can take so long to transform. If you're making your own battle scenes, it's kind of hard when it takes 5 minutes just to transform from vehicle to robot or vice versa.

• Queen Elsa

I never had G1 Grimlock so I did look a bit at the instructions. Still it was pretty easy to figure out unlike the movie Transformers. I don't know how kids can have fun with those when they can take so long to transform. If you're making your own battle scenes, it's kind of hard when it takes 5 minutes just to transform from vehicle to robot or vice versa.
    Yeah I know what you mean. I have the movie verisons of Jazz,Ironhide,Ratchet,Brawl,Prime,Rampage,Ravage,T he female blue Autobot (can't remember her name right now but she is Ironhide's Girlfriend,) Wheelie & Dead End. All but Ravage I transform and it's is hard to do them. I didn't even want to try Ravage so I just left him as is. I have try Ratchet about 3 times send I got him back from the first movie. I really can't see how kids can do them if we grown ups have a hard time doing them?

• Queen Elsa

Put it this way the Gen. Thurst was easyer to Transform then the movie ones.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Oogie!

got him at target Figure 6 of 6

• mountains beyond mtns.

My measly Dinobot collection now includes the US version of Masterpiece Grimlock

And here are 3 of my Fake Tron vehicles (Transformers)

• Queen Elsa

So is that G1 or G2 Snarl you got there Brand.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Capt. Hook, that's G1 Snarl! I've had him since I was a kid and made sure my parents didn't throw it out or give it away.

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook, that's G1 Snarl! I've had him since I was a kid and made sure my parents didn't throw it out or give it away.
    OK I was just wondering cause I have the G2 Snarl in the same colors before they change him to red and then green. Him and Slag are my G2 Dinobots and as well as my blue Grimlock where I have the G1 Grimlock,Swoop and Sludge.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I wish I had bought Sludge when I was a kid. I guess I wanted a bit of everything - Dinobots, Seekers, Constructicons, Insecticons but was never good at completing any of the teams.

• Queen Elsa

Yeah I know what you mean. For the Insecticons I'm missing Bombshell, The Jets I only have Starscream which at the time took me 17 years to get him from 1984 to 2001 & Thrust. There the only Jets I have. For the Contructicons at first I only had Scaverger,Hook with a broken Leg,Scrapper and Long Haul. I didn't get Bonecrucher or Mixmaster until 2001 from e-bay. But I did get all the G2 Contructicons,Stunticons. I only had Motormaster,Wildrider and Dragstrip. Breakdown I got from e-bay in 2005 as for Dead End I bought him from a guy that came to my work that was saling old G1 Transformers. I got him I think was in 2006. I think the only teams I got complete where the Seacons and Terrorcons. I got the Protectobots all from BigbadToyStore in 2005 but they are the Spin version. I need to take a picture of the boxes to show everyone.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean. For the Insecticons I'm missing Bombshell, The Jets I only have Starscream which at the time took me 17 years to get him from 1984 to 2001 & Thrust. There the only Jets I have. For the Contructicons at first I only had Scaverger,Hook with a broken Leg,Scrapper and Long Haul. I didn't get Bonecrucher or Mixmaster until 2001 from e-bay. But I did get all the G2 Contructicons,Stunticons. I only had Motormaster,Wildrider and Dragstrip. Breakdown I got from e-bay in 2005 as for Dead End I bought him from a guy that came to my work that was saling old G1 Transformers. I got him I think was in 2006. I think the only teams I got complete where the Seacons and Terrorcons. I got the Protectobots all from BigbadToyStore in 2005 but they are the Spin version. I need to take a picture of the boxes to show everyone.
    I guess that's why many of us grown ups in this thread are collecting toys now - to finish all the teams from Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel and DC Heroes we never did when we were kids. Or else to get things that we once had but were either tossed out or given away.

• Queen Elsa

I couldn't fine Streetwise or the other Protectobots cards right now but here is HotSpot's and what I mean.

If you look under the name Transformers you will see it's not in english.

• mountains beyond mtns.

^Wow, Hot Spot's box is in excellent condition!

• Queen Elsa

Well if you look by where he is it's a little bin some. I will try tomorrow to fine the other 4

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12345122752 ... LastLast