• What do u mean u people?

Haunted Mansion Audio

Greetings, I am searching for something that I know exists, used to have, but sadly lost bc of a computer crash.

What am I looking for? An mp3 file of the Haunted Mansion audio. I previously had one that was downloaded from a site called visionsfantastic.com. It was 99.9% of the audio I believe. Everything from the narrations as you enter the stretching room to the music. I believe it was also on one of the 50th Anniversary CD's??? Anyway...

Why am I looking for this? My son has to do a Halloween project for his 3rd grade class. They have to give a tour of a haunted house. He's decided to make one on the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. (It's one of his favorite rides)

We travel a lot to museums and historical places, so he's very familiar with the self-guided audio tours. He asked if it was possible to do something like that. So our plan is to have him make a giant poster of his drawings of the various rooms in the Haunted Mansion. Then, he is going to make his own narration about each of the rooms, and wants to add a small audio clip from each part with it. It'll play with him as he gives his report in class, then I'm going to convert it to a cassette tape walkman to be on display during his open house for the parents to listen in on. Yes, cassette tape, I still have one, and I'd rather risk losing that than an iPod haha.

Anyway, if ANYONE can help me out here, please send me a message! You'd be helping out in a big way!!

Thank you so much! And please moderators, if you see this could be posted somewhere else to make it more noticeable, please do so. I'm on a time crunch for this!

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Haunted Mansion Audio

Well we're not really permitted to share links to files of copyrighted music here...

From the FAQ's:

There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.
    I have a track from a generic "The Haunted Mansion" soundtrack I got in 2009 from the World of Disney NYC. It's a small soundtrack, not one of the big deluxe ones. The track "The Haunted Mansion" is about 22 minutes long. It has what I think is every audio track in the mansion, (pre-Constance?)

It annoys me. I feel like some of the effects are cut off right at the end. And then the Attic scene has the "Here Comes the Bride," but it has the heartbeat instead of Constance's lines. And it plays the Graveyard sounds of "G,GG" loudly in the background of the Attic audio. What's going on?

And it takes so long to get through the Corridor of Doors and the Graveyard scenes because it plays every single sound effect and vocal track.

There are places online to find just isolated sound effects, including those of Phantom Manor.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])