Remember the stained glass that came out in Oct 2008, and then the 2nd edition in Oct 2009? Well, that second one is back in Disneyana as of this last weekend, I noticed. I remember standing in line at the merchandise event last year and they had decided to stop selling them due to too many defects in manufacturing. Well, it seems that the new replacement batch has arrived, so if you're a fan, get 'em now! On Saturday, they said there were 3 left in the store but I'm sure they will re-stock.

Side note, which I found very funny..

The CM in the Gallery was the one who told me that these were back. He called it the 3rd in the series. I was almost sure that they'd only done 2 out of the 4 from the attraction but he insisted that this was #3. Then when I got down to Disneyana and asked them, 2 separate CMs told me that this (#2) was the first and only stained glass creation ever made for NBC/HMH. LOL! I didn't correct anyone for risk of sounding snobby, but I found it quite amusing that 3 total CMs had the wrong info on this item.

Anyway, they're really pretty and for the price, I think well worth it. I'm hoping they do decide to complete the series of 4 within the next few years.