• Life is Great!

purple shag purse - trying to replace

In May 2009 an arsonist burned our rental house down while we were actually spending the weekend at disneyland. It was probably the first time the entire family was not home in years. After the fire we took inventory of what was lost, mostly relying on memory. Most things we have either written off or replaced. There are a few items we have been waiting to replace either due to the extreme hurt of the loss(hubby is a star wars geek/collector and when i told him "santa" would someday replace his imperial shuttle from the 70's in box he asked that "santa" waits a few years for the sorrow to deplete) Well one thing I lost was a purple shag purse I bought at the old gallery.
    I can't even remember the design, but it was purple and shaped like a mini bowling bag. It was soooo cute and purple is my favorite color. I actually contemplated the purchase before actually buying it before leaving the park that day. Im guessing either tiki or haunted mansion related since those are both favorites of mine, but it was also in the middle of the 50th anniversary celebration so I might have bought it no matter what the subject matter. everything I google doesnt fit so I figured I would ask the MC "experts"

does anyone here remember this, purchased this, has an image?? Hubby would love to replace it, but I can't seem to locate it at all.

as I remember, it was a mini bowling shaped bag in shades of purple and was a shag exclusive in the gallery.

thank you,

Marci
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: purple shag purse - trying to replace

Did it look like one of these (except purple)?

In the image description when I found these pics it says something about being a Paul Frank Shag purse. Maybe that will help you find it again!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Life is Great!

Re: purple shag purse - trying to replace

it was an anniversary design, i finally fond a picture
    http://pmimages.worthpoint.com/thumb...da5e496986.jpg

now to find one. at least i have more info to help look for it
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!