Disneyana Fan Club Event 1/16/11

Bob will be appearing at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Garden Grove, just down Harbor Blvd from the parks on Sunday from 9 to 5 for non-Fan Club members. Limit three signed pieces per guest.

Also worth mentioning the House of the Future should be on display at the event, so hopefully we can get some word on the situation around that and word on the MSEP release, since those two are probably what are next in the queue.

If anyone goes, love to hear a Trip Report!

Re: Disneyana Fan Club Event 1/16/11

Well, good news I heard from the convention is Monsanto looks good to go and the piece is BEAUTIFUL. Only thing I'm not hearing is a price point. I am assuming that, like the other nostalgia pieces, it will be under 100 dollars, but with the rising cost of resin, I am not sure.

Beyond that, looks like we got MSEP followed by Pinocchio. I'm still curious to see if the accessory packs are still coming this year and Bob does have an event at Disneyland in March as part of of the Magic on the Water event on January 29th. Maybe someone can get over to that and ask him.

Sorry, always dying for new information!