Value of an Enormous Fantasyland Model?

Hey guys - I was hoping some of you collectors could provide me with a little help. Back in 2006 on my one trip to Disneyland I decided to purchase this incredible stylized model of Fantasyland from the World of Disney Store. This model was roughly circular with each of the dark ride facades - Snow White, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and I believe Pinocchio? (Alice was left out.) The piece featured smaller parts (chimneys and flags and whatnot) to place onto the roof of each structure - and if I'm not mistaken, with batteries the entire thing would light up. It was a gorgeous piece that was proudly on display in my room until we moved to Florida back in 08 - the model was boxed up and has been sitting packed in my garage ever since. I imagine it's in pretty good condition still.

Does anyone have any idea on what it might be worth? I've tried searching online for a similar model but haven't had much luck. I remember paying around $120-150 before shipping back in 06. I can get out the model to take some pictures soon, but I'd like to see if anyone has an idea of what I'm talking about before I go to the trouble of unearthing it.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

• Distant Disneylandaholic

Re: Value of an Enormous Fantasyland Model?

It sounds like the "Fantasyland Big Fig" and you could google that. As for pricing, I don't know other than to watch ebay for awhile and see what pops up. It looks like a pretty piece from what I can see in google. Good luck.