Hi,

I am selling the following Disneyland Main Street USA pieces. All still have original packaging and were displayed on a table for only a brief period of time.

In order to ensure a satisfactory transaction for both parties, these pieces aren't available for shipping and so the sale must take place in the Orlando, Florida area.

You see, I prefer that you be able to inspect them in person before you buy them. My wife and I will transport the items to any public place in the Orlando area for you see/purchase them.

Please message me if you are interested in any or all of these. All offers made in good faith considering original/current prices are welcome. If you'd be interested in buying all of them, I'd entertain a discounted price.

Best regards!

Candy Palace and Refreshment Center (First Edition w/ Premier December 10, 2005 placard) – originally $165

Carnation Café, Bakery, Ice Cream Shop, Penny Arcade (First Edition w/ Premier December 10, 2005 placard) – originally $185

Central Plaza (First Edition) – originally $95

City Hall and Fire Station (First Edition) – originally $195

Crystal Arcade and New Century Jewelry (First Edition) – originally $145

Disney Showcase, Magic Shop, 20th Century Music Company (First Edition w/ Premier September 17, 2005 placard) – originally $170

Emporium (First Edition) – originally $180

Hat Shop, Opera House, Bank of Main Street (First Edition w/ Premier March 26, 2005 placard) – originally $180 [piece received with flaking/chipped paint right rear corner]

Jungle Cruise (50th Commemorative Edition) – originally $295

Mad Tea Party (50th Commemorative Edition w/ Premier July 16, 2005 placard) – originally $175

Market House, Disneyana and Main Street Cinema (First Edition w/ Premier March 26, 2005 placard) – originally $170

Sleeping Beauty Castle (First Edition) – originally $195 [battery case broken, one tower spire/flag broken off, but piece in box]

Town Square (First Edition w/ Premier October 30, 2004 placard) – originally $125