Thread: MSEP Series 5

• Yay Mickey!!

MSEP Series 5

Hello fellow Olszewzki fans!

We expect the 5th series release for the Main Street Electrical Parade this summer. It has been alluded to in a prior post that Honor America will be a part of this release. What are your thoughts and hopes about other floats in this release? Pleasure Island? Dwarf's mine train? Peter Pan?

-Justin

Re: MSEP Series 5

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is almost certainly going to be just the finale floats, the To Honor America segment. The only other bit of information that I have is there will be six units making up this release over the traditional five.

Even money on a preview of the MSEP at the 20K release on the 5th. To be honest, also hoping for official word and preview of the accessory packs at the 20K event as well.

• Yay Mickey!!

My bubble has not been burst at all, I'm thrilled with what he has made. The additional accessory packs have my interest piqued as well.

IF they come through and, no offense of Bob or Disney, at this point, that's a very big 'if'. These accessory packs have been talked about ever since the original format was discontinued back in 2006, almost six years ago. It's a LONG time to wait for something you really want, especially those of us who are dying to give our platforms unique 'looks'.

Back to the MSEP for a moment, yeah, I was surprised some of those floats were not included too, especially the Peter Pan ship. I can only surmise it was a case of picking and choosing, given limitations of five units to a release and some units being in more demand than others. I'd love another wave with some of those units, but on the other hand, asking for another MSEP wave would delay the hoped-for work on the Christmas Fantasy Parade. Last report had Bob wanting to get that going maybe by this Christmas, so we'll have to see on that as well.