• Yay Mickey!!

Re-release Disney Clothiers-Castle Bros.

For those still in need of pieces, like me, the Disney Clothiers-Castle Bros. piece has been showing up at the Gallery. I have been calling Merchandise Guest Service on a regular basis hoping to catch this and other pieces too. Monday 11/19, the Gallery had a few pieces in stock and said they have been showing up in shipment. If you are looking for this piece, it is priced at $295 + shipping; use the following UPC to expedite the ordering process: UPC 400 010 924 363.

-Justin

PS - I will post other re-release pieces as I find them. Of those expected to re-released in 2012, I am still looking for Photo Corner and King Triton's Garden. Hopefully Plaza Gardens, Plaza Pavilion and the Frontierland Gate will come out soon too.

Re: Re-release Disney Clothiers-Castle Bros.

Hey Justin thanks for the info! Although I have all these pieces, I am sure some collectors will appreciate the updates. Have you heard any news of the shipping of the Fantasyland platforms? I am getting ready to email Olszewski Studios to inquire about the status. With the delay of MSEP 5 and Storybook Land, things have been super quiet....

• Yay Mickey!!

I have not heard any further updates. Perhaps the delay for Storybook Land is due to it getting safety rails for Casey Jr.

Ray just informed me that Fantasyland platforms should start shipping out next week! Hope I can get everything set up before the end of the year.

Woot! Great news that the platforms are coming at last. Quick question to go around - how many of you are going to wait to set everything up until the electric rig is released and how many of you are going to start assembling Fantasyland as soon as it arrives?

If I can solve the floor spacing issue, I am definitely going to set up Fantasyland ahead of the electrical kit. I don't think I could manage waiting another few months for its arrival. And with the delays in productions that we've been seeing, hard to say when the kit will be offered.

Ray was kind enough to inform me that my Fantasyland platform will be shipping out tomorrow (Wed, Nov. 28th). I should receive it either the following Monday or Tuesday. I'm in Hawaii, so I'm certain everyone in the mainland will get it earlier! What a great way to end the year...thank you Olszewski Studios!

Quote Originally Posted by forestlite View Post
    If I can solve the floor spacing issue, I am definitely going to set up Fantasyland ahead of the electrical kit. I don't think I could manage waiting another few months for its arrival. And with the delays in productions that we've been seeing, hard to say when the kit will be offered.
    Oh, so the delays are being caused by production issues? News to me, I thought Olszewski and Disney were trying to space them out more, given the rising costs of some of the pieces. As for me, Fantasyland is still in pieces until I can get a small room remodel done to make room for the platform. I'm actually sorely far behind on my upkeep as I still don't have my monorail track installed and I've had that kit for quite a while. Oh, why must getting a degree be so time consuming?