WDW Main Street Checklist

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have an update checklist of the pieces made for the WDW main street collection pieces made so far? I dont know the Olszewski site is up to date (maybe im wrong) and I realy want to know whats has been released so far. And is there a way to know about which pieces are available on the parks and DTD?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ninobehar; 04-12-2013 at 04:02 PM.

• Yay Mickey!!

Re: WDW Main Street Checklist

That's a very good question. Plenty of information regarding the DL pieces, but I have not seen a good list for the MK pieces.
    - Justin

No collectors of this amazing series here?

Thanks!

Everything on Main Street has been released with the exception of Casey's Corner. That piece has been pushed back and is scheduled to come out in the summer. The Haunted Mansion has always been released and the next attraction piece is POTC which is scheduled to come out in 2014. The platform has been pushed back a few times and no word as to when it will be out. I'm hoping it will be shipping this fall though. There was word that there would be "water" or "moat" pieces coming out to go around the castle for the platform, but no other information or pictures have come out in regards to that.

I have all the WDW pieces thus far and it really is a great collection. The Haunted Mansion is fantastic and the mock-up of POTC looked great albeit had no color at the time. I'm hoping Olszewski will do WDW's Tomorrowland as it is so unique and colorful. It would be interesting to see how he tackles the Buck Rogers design and the lighting package for it would be beautiful in miniature form. Hopefully, WDW collectors will receive news soon or at the latest the D23 expo.

Quote Originally Posted by huntzilla View Post
    Everything on Main Street has been released with the exception of Casey's Corner. That piece has been pushed back and is scheduled to come out in the summer. The Haunted Mansion has always been released and the next attraction piece is POTC which is scheduled to come out in 2014. The platform has been pushed back a few times and no word as to when it will be out. I'm hoping it will be shipping this fall though. There was word that there would be "water" or "moat" pieces coming out to go around the castle for the platform, but no other information or pictures have come out in regards to that.

I have all the WDW pieces thus far and it really is a great collection. The Haunted Mansion is fantastic and the mock-up of POTC looked great albeit had no color at the time. I'm hoping Olszewski will do WDW's Tomorrowland as it is so unique and colorful. It would be interesting to see how he tackles the Buck Rogers design and the lighting package for it would be beautiful in miniature form. Hopefully, WDW collectors will receive news soon or at the latest the D23 expo.
    Thanks Hunt!

I've been searching, and I compiled a list. Can you check if all the pieces are listed for me?

1. Cinderella’s Castle
    2. Town Square
    3. City Hall ~ Engine Co. 71 Firehouse-Gift Station
    4. Central Plaza
    5. Exposition Hall ~ Tony’s Restaurant
    6. Main Street Confectionary ~ The Chapeau
    7. Emporium with Car Barn
    8. Main Street Train Station
    9. Main Street Cinema ~ Uptown Jewelers
    10. Emporium – Back Half
    11. Market House
    12. Magic Kingdom Marquee
    13. Ice Cream Corner
    14. Casey’s Corner (yet to be released)

And as attractions:

1. Haunted Mansion
    2. Nautilus Submarine (Does it enter in the WDW list?)
    3. Pirates of the Carebian (yet to be released)

Do you know if there is any plans for Olszewski to do the park icons? I would love to have spaceship earth, sorcerer's hat, tree of life, paris castle and others....

Thanks!

Ninobehar:

First time poster here, but I wanted to confirm your previous list. I went through my own Magic Kingdom Main Street collection to double check - looks like the list on Olszewski's site omits Ice Cream Corner and Coke Corner.

Aside from Casey's Corner which, as you mentioned, is yet to be released, I'm only missing the Nautilus Submarine. I've had a hard time tracking one down. Like huntzilla said, I'm hoping the platform (finally) comes out late summer/fall. You can sign up for "pre-order" on the Olszewski Studios site. The moat pieces huntzilla referenced- designed to fill in the space around Cinderella's Castle- have been pushed back with the platform, but I've been hearing 2014 for those.

Park icons would be great, but I've always hoped Olszewski would take a crack at the World Showcase. A platform for that would have to be massive.