Hello MiceChatters,

This is my first post here!

Today I went to the mall (I live in Montreal, Canada) andI found a store (kind of seedy) that claims to be a designer outlet. I found this Mickey Mouse Dolce and Gabanna t-shirt allegedly reduced from 250+ dollars to 65 dollars. I have found the same model in a couple of online stores, but they do not appear very legit (except for the Harrod's british website, which seems to have had this t-shirt at some point but it has long been out of stock). Does anyone have any information on this t-shirt or a way to know if it is an original D&G? I'd hate to spend even 65 bucks for someone to tell me it is a knock-off. I have found that there was a very similar design from an Epcot Center t-shirt at some point.

D&G Mickey Mouse Olympic T-shirt - Polyvore

Boys Mickey Mouse Olympic Flags White Cotton T-Shirt in a Gift Box | Children designer clothing

D&G Junior Babies Mickey Mouse And Flag Print Tee | AlexandAlexa

Harrods - Luxury beauty and fragrance, fashion accessories, gifts

It has tags everywhere, including the cardboard tags and the hologram interior tags, although I have read that knock-offs can be convincingly realistic to the last of details to pass as originals.

I sincerely couldn't care less if it is D&G or H&M, I collect Mickey Mouse t-shirts that is what I got excited about this particular one, I just don't support counterfeit products, that is why I want to make sure first! Hopefully someone knows anything about it!