I just started collecting the Olszewski Disneyland Main Street buildings and I LOVE them. I first bought the Main Street Train Station. I eventually want to collect them all and build a coffee table out of them, but I had a few questions.
1) What pieces do you see pretty often in Disneyland? Which ones do you NEVER see in Disneyland (besides the website only ones)?
2) Are they still creating pieces for Fantasyland? Is he planning on doing It's A Small World and the Fantasyland Theater?
3) What year is Main Street and Fantasyland suppose to be based off of? I'm guessing early 80s.
4) Is the tea-cup attraction too close to dumbo/carousel on the platform or is that just me?
5) Why did he choose to place a tree in place of where Dumbo use to be on the platform?
Sorry for the all the questions! I'm just super excited to start collecting