Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: What collectibles do you collect?

ACtion figures is the way I tend to lean. My largest collection is the Palisades Muppets Line that ended a few years back. I also have quite a lot of the Playmates Star Trek figures. Right now, I am collecting the NECA Nightmare Before Christmas figures (only really Jacks, but I will get Santa when they finally decide to make him!), and the Lost figures also.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    ACtion figures is the way I tend to lean. My largest collection is the Palisades Muppets Line that ended a few years back. I also have quite a lot of the Playmates Star Trek figures. Right now, I am collecting the NECA Nightmare Before Christmas figures (only really Jacks, but I will get Santa when they finally decide to make him!), and the Lost figures also.

Well let's see 'em! I posted pics of my Muppets and Nightmare Before Christmas figures in the Disney thread. I also have some Pirates figures that I never took pictures of.

Aside from Disney, I mostly collect Star Wars and Marvel heroes. (hehe yup, i'm a big dork).

Here's my latest and greatest: Jabba the Hutt

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• is on the rocks

Hmm - well, I'm not a serious collector, but I do have a nice collection of shot glasses and key rings from various trips. I used to collect pennants from different amusement parks and tourist destinations. I have some Beanie Babies, but only ones that I thought were particularly cute, (wasn't trying to get all of a series, or anything like that).

My mom, on the other hand, likes piggies. I think she must have anything and everything under the sun that is piggy shaped, or has a piggy on it.
    She did it!

• Senior Minion

I collect anything Indiana Jones in action figures and vehicles, scenes, artifacts. Complete sets only.
    One of them tripled in value because it still has the hole punch and it is unopened rare.
    I used to collect Mugs, but now I look for shapes and forms like Sweetie for example has posted above.

-Walt Disney Classics, limited editions more so.
    Anything of historical interest of Disneyland,

I still have all my Pepsi Super Hero glasses, Disney Pepsi glasses, Muppet glasses as well.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I mainly collect magnets but only from places I have visited myself. It's a small, fit in your suticase easily gift that is now plastered on my fridge.

And I just started collecting the Disney pins, I made my first trade yesterday! The CM clapped for me and then apologized because I got hooked.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I have been collecting mermaids for awhile now. The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie and I have quite a bit of Ariel figures. The expensive ones I keep in a curio cabinet in the living room, the rest I have one my desk and the cheap toys are in my bathroom.

These are some covers of Disney catalogs they use to send out. I just put them in a frame and hung them in my bathroom.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Well let's see 'em!

I posted in the old collection thread, and added to the new one last night also. So, take a look
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• She was sweet as a peach

I collect anything with Wendy (from Peter Pan) on it.

I also collect mermaids and faries with brown hair and blue eyes (like myself).

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Well...I was bored earlier so I decided to take pictures of my antenna ball collection.

I have three more Christmas antenna balls that are similair to the one of Pluto (made of rubber, that I got on Disneyshopping.com) but they're stored away with all the XMAS decorations for my house. One is of Mickey in a stocking, one of Donald on a ornament ball and one of Minnie on an ornament ball.

I had a antenna ball of Mater that I bought at the Disney Store but I gave it to a co-worker who reminds me exactly like Mater for his new Jeep Wrangler but it's long gone. Didn't even last one day! It either flew off or he was stolen.

The Stitch on the left is from DLR & the one on the right I bought at the Disney Store.

And finally, these two I have inside my car nestled on my dashboard with Grumpy's feet and Tink's base inside my vent.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Disney Snowglobes, last count I think I had 28. They are displayed in curio and on high shelves in the kitchen(sounds funny but it works)
    disney shot glasses, but I have a texas one too, that's pretty special

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Well...I was bored earlier so I decided to take pictures of my antenna ball collection.

Great collection Experiment626! I collect Mickey antenna balls too and have most of the same ones. I don't have the gingerbread Mickey though...very cute! Mine are all in a bag . Someday I'll be creative and make some kind of display stand for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post
    Disney Snowglobes, last count I think I had 28. They are displayed in curio and on high shelves in the kitchen(sounds funny but it works)
    disney shot glasses, but I have a texas one too, that's pretty special
    I love your shot glass collection...it's cute and useful

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan View Post
    Great collection Experiment626! I collect Mickey antenna balls too and have most of the same ones. I don't have the gingerbread Mickey though...very cute! Mine are all in a bag . Someday I'll be creative and make some kind of display stand for them.
    Oh, mine are in a Disneyland bag in the trunk of my car! I had one Stitch and one SBC in my entertainment center but my dog got to them and now I keep them all together safely in my car. I forgot to mention, the ginger bread Mickey I got at the Disney Store.

• I have returned !!

well I collect Disney pins.. no particular ones.. mostly Orleans Square related and I have a massive collection of POTC and Johnny Depp stuff from all across the world. I have some POTC: CotBP Props and lots ephemera from many different countries like Israel, Ukraine, Japan and even Russia. My fave piece is a mylar DMC 5 ft diameter round ad poster for the DVD that came form a Target store. Its gi-normus Some really cool stuff. Most of my Depp stuff is magazines that date his entire career and it spans the globe as well. People send me things. Life is grand !

* I like the mermaid collection BTW.. & i did notice a teenie pic in tucked in there i would love the story on.. is that indeed the real Jack Sparrow giving you an autograph?? do tell !!

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
    next trip?? Dec 2007

• Shablagoo!

Let's see.

I collect pins, Mostly Jessica Rabbit and Tinker Bell. Occasionally others.

I collect actions figures. Mostly Star Wars and NECA's Nightmare Before Christmas.

I collect comic books, especially hard cover comics. I also collect Neil Gaiman hardcover books. I have almost all of his works in Hardcover.

• Drunk On Disney

My board games collection (some of my favorites are the Mork & Mindy game and the WWF VCR Wrestlemania game):

My movie collection:

I love seeing everyone elses collections! You all have such cool stuff!
    Last edited by Guy Hutchinson; 04-16-2007 at 08:09 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast