Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Vintage Disney Records

I just discovered this thread today.

I miss my Disney records! What a fun collection you guys have.

Sunday we were antiquing and came across a Disney "Haunted House" sound effects record. It had a warning on the back that it was for older children and adults because it is a scary record. I almost bought it until I saw they were selling it for $20. Antique stores are so expensive these days.

I know I had a lot of Disney records back in the day, but off the top of my head I remember listening to Mousercise, Mary Poppins, the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, and Pirates of the Carribean. I know I had more than that but that's all I remember now. I also had lots of the smaller records that come with the story books so you can follow along. Someone recently gave me a little Disney nursery rhyme book with record a few months ago. I only have that plus a Pirates LP today. Pirates is framed and on my wall. Now I'm wondering what my mom did with all the old records. Now that I'm thinking about it, I used to turn on my record player with Mary Poppins and tape my walkie talkie button down, set it near the speaker, and take the other walkie talkie outside so I could hear the record in my backyard. Heehee.

Re: Vintage Disney Records

Hello everyone here.
    I need some help and perhaps someone here can assist?
    I am looking for an old Disney Record I had when i was a kid, foolishly I gave away all my vinyl 12 years ago.
    The record is a black double album with many of the disney characters on it, I remember I think golden squares that were steps that the characters were walking on. It had Whistle While You Work, Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, Mickey Mouse Club and many more I cannot remember. Again it was a DOUBLE ALBUM.

Anyone, does this ring a bell?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234