Question Prices on Olszewski Main Street 2nd Editions ?????

Anybody hear anything about prices or dates on the subsequent releases? I've been eyeballing these for a while and finally broke down and bought city hall and hub off ebay, but these puppies are expensive!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Re: Prices on Olszewski Main Street 2nd Editions ?????

Go check out olszewskistudios.com ....navigate your way to the Disneyland Main Street Collection. They offer a price list. It's my understanding the prices won't change regardless of edition (be it 1st or the open editions). Inventory availability on the other hand, welllllllllllllll, now THAT is another story altogether! If you have a local Disney Outlet store, I would check there 1st as I've heard several (mostly the east side of the street) are there at nicely discounted prices. A few can be had within Disneyland, and the others.....EBAY. Best to get the items you have interest in RIGHT when they are released, no eyeballing, hemming or hawing....or more often than not you'll be victim to Ebay. Good luck gathering!! ;-)

• Roller Coaster Aficionado

Re: Prices on Olszewski Main Street 2nd Editions ?????

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    Go check out olszewskistudios.com ....navigate your way to the Disneyland Main Street Collection. They offer a price list. It's my understanding the prices won't change regardless of edition (be it 1st or the open editions). Inventory availability on the other hand, welllllllllllllll, now THAT is another story altogether! If you have a local Disney Outlet store, I would check there 1st as I've heard several (mostly the east side of the street) are there at nicely discounted prices. A few can be had within Disneyland, and the others.....EBAY. Best to get the items you have interest in RIGHT when they are released, no eyeballing, hemming or hawing....or more often than not you'll be victim to Ebay. Good luck gathering!! ;-)
    Hey I noticed u are from the Pacific NW. I've looked all over and can't find any, but do you know of any stores in the Portland, Seattle areas that carry the Olszewski collections?