Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• For You!

Jim Shore Figures

Okay, I love these and my husband has given me one for every "gift event" for the last year.

I just saw the cute Halloween figures! I need to create a gift holiday between now and Halloween!!!

Anybody else collect them?

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Senior Minion

Re: Jim Shore Figures

My wife has all the "Cats" of Disney from this artist. With Lucifer, Marie, Si & Am, Figaro and the Cheshire Cat.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

For watching my cats while I was in California, I gave my mom the Marie and Figaro ones as gifts. Some of them I think are a little too decorated, but I think the cat ones are done very well.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Shablagoo!

My mom has some of the non-disney ones. My sister has a Snow White. My mom just got her the new Minnie and Figaro on a Pumpkin Halloween figure. SHe got me the Halloween Tink and Christmas Tink. They are so cute. Now if Jim Shore would just make a Jessica Rabbit Holiday figure, I'd be happy.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Yes, yes I do! I only have a few Disney ones at the moment but I have some of the other patriotic ones.

The Halloween ones are wonderful! And I'm with you, I need to get after picking them up!

• For You!

I have all the cats but Lucifer and Si and Am - I have quite a few christmas ones and cinderella, the fairy godmother, jiminy cricket, tinkerbell (with the flower). For last Christmas I got the Evil Queen and the 7 dwarves on the log. and a few others - I love them. And the fact that I can afford to buy them.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I also have all the Disney Cat ones sitting on the stand made for them. I think of it as one piece that way.......One of my favorites!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• no flash photography...

I have the tinkerbell one and my mother has a few. I he the huey, dewey and louie halloween bowl last year...

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    I have all the cats but Lucifer and Si and Am - I have quite a few christmas ones and cinderella, the fairy godmother, jiminy cricket, tinkerbell (with the flower). For last Christmas I got the Evil Queen and the 7 dwarves on the log. and a few others - I love them. And the fact that I can afford to buy them.

They are very well priced aren't they? You get a lot of bang for your buck.

• Senior Minion

The Si& Am figurine is pretty fragile. Be very careful with the cat tails.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I have all the Disney cats too. Plus Jiminy Cricket with his umbrella.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I have The Evil Queen/Hag Figurine, it's one of my favorite figurines! The best part was that I got it for a really good price on ebay

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Okay, I love these and my husband has given me one for every "gift event" for the last year.

I just saw the cute Halloween figures! I need to create a gift holiday between now and Halloween!!!
    I was telling my mother about this thread and she said to tell you to just go get the ones you want, forget the holiday. You have her permission to get what you want.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

EZ. Gift Event Holiday's 'tween NOW and Halloween are as follows:

1. just around the corner, August 26th, "Summer's almost over - time for a new Jim Shore"

2. Sept. 3rd LABOR day - requires 'gift' in recognition of all your laboring!

3. Sept. 4th 1st Day of School -- other than a quiet house, it is also cause to celebrate, kids are back to a SCHEDULE! Celebrate w/ a NEW Jim Shore!

4. Sept. 18th - Summer's over. Need a pick me up? Try a NEW Jim Shore!

5. Sept. 21st - Yom Kippur. I don't celebrate it, but there's no reason others shouldn't.

6. Oct. 8th - Columbus Day AND Gavin's birthday. I just see GIFT written all over this day.

7. Oct. 25th - HOLEY MOLEY you have 60days til xmas..what better way to give your xmas shopping a shot in the arm than with a NEW Jim Shore?

...so I wonder just how many more of these Jim Shores you need to complete your collection? I didn't detail list every holiday, just picked out the majors...

besides, you have the be all that ends all, 'Melonballer's mom said you could'!

• For You!

I was informed to be patient. We have a friend who owns a jeweler store - my hubby goes and orders stuff - so I don't know what's been ordered and what hasn't!!!!!

But, I do appreciate the permission (thanks Melonballer's mom!!!) and well, now I have a list of holidays to give my hubby - thanks All4!!!!!!! I will keep you informed if the celebrations are fruitful!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast