• potterday.org

Can I Buy This Somehow?

Ever see an object that just posesses you? An item of such aesthetic perfection that it plagues your thoughts and distracts you and offers no other release other than owning it?

I suppose you must if you're in this particular sect of Micechat.

Anyway, I can't look at this thing without being reminded of how much I want one:

Hundreds of these skulls decorate the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay every year. At one time, years ago, I believe they were offered as a collector's item.

I still want one so bad. I know that if I were to attempt to sculpt one myself it would not be identical and perfect, and the need to own it would be just as plagueing as it is now.

Does anyone know of any way that one of these can be bought? I've scoured the interweb and ebay and have come up with nothing.
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

• and too all a good fright

Re: Can I Buy This Somehow?

No info on where to buy, but if you're lookig to make one, this link might help.

http://www.365halloween.com/clay-skull-craft

• MiceAge Columnist

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
    Ever see an object that just posesses you? An item of such aesthetic perfection that it plagues your thoughts and distracts you and offers no other release other than owning it?

I suppose you must if you're in this particular sect of Micechat.

Anyway, I can't look at this thing without being reminded of how much I want one:

Hundreds of these skulls decorate the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay every year. At one time, years ago, I believe they were offered as a collector's item.

I still want one so bad. I know that if I were to attempt to sculpt one myself it would not be identical and perfect, and the need to own it would be just as plagueing as it is now.

Does anyone know of any way that one of these can be bought? I've scoured the interweb and ebay and have come up with nothing.
    Yesterday (Oct. 27), Disneyland started selling wreaths with that skull on them. The wreaths are pretty cool, though a bit pricy ($75). I had to have one! Here's a picture of the wreath hanging in my house:
    [IMG][/IMG]

• potterday.org

I did indeed see this one, yes, and I was very excited about it. Then I ran to Disneyana and found that the dimensions are entirely different from the ones that decorate the mansion. The wreath version they are selling is much more flattened and made of a glossier material. It's just not the same. Still, great collector's item.

Thanks for pointing this out - I almost didn't know about this.
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org