Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Shablagoo!

Re: Disney Ornaments

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Melonballer I love that ornament. When you decorate this year please take a picture of your Sleeping Beauty one too so we can compare and contrast.
    I think I posted it earlier, but just in case here it is.

• Be Patient I'm Learning!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I think I posted it earlier, but just in case here it is.

Wow, I love both of those gingerbread ornaments, and I love the one from Animal Kingdom. I have two that I got from the outlet in Las Vegas last May that feature Mickey and Minnie as ice cream cones. I can't wait to get to Disneyland Wednesday and see what I just HAVE to have!
    Christina

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I also have been collecting Disney ornaments for years, when my mom was alive she brought me some radkos my favorite one is Pinochio and also pluto , I also love my new ones of the rides at Disneyland in the storybook type case, and theres the motion and sound ones from Halmark. My son in laws favorite is Steamboat Willie. We have added since last year a smaller tree on our hearth that is the kids tree (since the grandsons are only one and three ) my big tree is now in the library and their tree is only 3 feet tall with nonbreakable ornaments. This year Aidan helped me decorate it and it has lots and lots of disney ornaments on it, even from little soft foam gift tag Mickeys and Minnies. He loved his 3 for 20.00 light up Buzz that I got him this year . The pluto slinky dog is great too , but checking I see they are out of it since I brought it for a gift I wont have one. I love a Disney Christmas

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE View Post
    I also love my new ones of the rides at Disneyland in the storybook type case,
    I have the set from WDW, which includes Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Peter Pan's Flight, Cinderella's carousel, Splash Mountain, Dumbo, and The Mad Tea Party. Is there a Disneyland set which contains different ornaments? I'd be curious because I would love to plan to take this home with me when I visit at the end of the month.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I have the set from WDW, which includes Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Peter Pan's Flight, Cinderella's carousel, Splash Mountain, Dumbo, and The Mad Tea Party. Is there a Disneyland set which contains different ornaments? I'd be curious because I would love to plan to take this home with me when I visit at the end of the month.
    I'd love to see a pic of the set.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    I'd love to see a pic of the set.
    Here's a pic from ebay:

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Here is a set of my Disney ride ornaments that I got back in 1999 or 2000. They released one a week for six weeks.

• Minion

I'm surprised Disneyland has never made Babes in Toyland Soldier ornaments. Aside from the movie, the design and park costumes have become such an icon of Disneyland's Christmas Parade they are even featured on current billboards.

Seem like a natural line.

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    I'm surprised Disneyland has never made Babes in Toyland Soldier ornaments. Aside from the movie, the design and park costumes have become such an icon of Disneyland's Christmas Parade they are even featured on current billboards.

Seem like a natural line.
    I agree with you Merlin. Those soldiers have been in that parade for how long? I've always wished for ornaments of the soldiers, the gingerbread men, the snowmen (the old ones) and the drunk reindeer. WDW had some snowmen and reindeer ornaments, but they were only the heads on top of red and green jingle bells and were very small. Disneyland would make mucho $$ if they would offer 1 1/2" - 2" resin ornaments of select parade characters.

Pratt55, I've got those ornaments as well. Company D had a bunch of leftovers that they sold the following year and I picked them up there. My favorite is the Matterhorn! Don't you wish the Space Mountain was white? They should have made the Small World Clock and a Haunted Mansion as well. (I was never crazy about the MM house).

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlandtink View Post
    Pratt55, I've got those ornaments as well. Company D had a bunch of leftovers that they sold the following year and I picked them up there. My favorite is the Matterhorn! Don't you wish the Space Mountain was white? They should have made the Small World Clock and a Haunted Mansion as well. (I was never crazy about the MM house).
    I completely agree. I do not like the MM house and would have preferred almost anything else.

• Shablagoo!

I'd love to see more ornaments based upon things in the parks. It could be the toy soldiers or some of the famous buildings. I wish they would do more like the Gingerbread castles. Imagine Its a Small World or the Haunted Mansion. That would be cool.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Here are 2 sets I picked up:

This It's a Small World set was sold on disneyshopping.com 2 years ago. I managed to get it for half price and am very happy with it. This isn't the current WDCC set, which are tempting, but must stay focused.

Along with the Partners statue here, I found this attraction posters set last year at the World of Disney in NYC. It's for the 35th anniversary of WDW, and includes attraction posters of the Railroad, the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Tomorrowland, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Love the Disneyland set! Wish I had gotten ahold of those.

• Hiding in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I completely agree. I do not like the MM house and would have preferred almost anything else.
    Its funny I was looking at Disney ornaments on eBay and they do actually have one full set like you do here, but then I also saw a couple auctions for just the MM house. Apparantly its not a favorite!

A little piece of heaven

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Disneyshopping.com had the crappiest Christmas decorations this year! The Small World ornaments were great, and they could have expanded that idea with another set. All their Disneyland 50th merchandise was wonderful, and this year was a real disappointment.

I guess I should be glad, because I saved some money this year!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Here are 2 sets I picked up:

This It's a Small World set was sold on disneyshopping.com 2 years ago. I managed to get it for half price and am very happy with it. This isn't the current WDCC set, which are tempting, but must stay focused.

Along with the Partners statue here, I found this attraction posters set last year at the World of Disney in NYC. It's for the 35th anniversary of WDW, and includes attraction posters of the Railroad, the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Tomorrowland, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Love the Disneyland set! Wish I had gotten ahold of those.
    I love your poster attractions ornaments and the electric light parade I see in the background. I am so green right now with envy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast