Smile Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

I am new to the forum and had a question about this particular piece. I currently own this piece but am looking to sell it and was wondering where the proper place to sell this was and how much it would be worth. When I bought this piece I had a dream of collecting each piece and making my own miniature Disneyland, but unfortunately I'm not able to keep up with this hobby. I'm moving at the end of December and am starting college. It's also sad to say that the place I'm moving into is small and most of my things are going into storage. I would much rather sell this to a collector rather than let it sit in storage. Thanks for your help!

• Disneyland Fan

Re: Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

Sorry to hear that you have to sell. Yes, it is an expensive line of collectables. Your best bet would be to list it on ebay- that way you will reach a wider audience. The retail price is $245. You should expect to get close to retail price for it because this piece is not in very high demand at the moment and many collectors already have this piece. You can always put a reserve price on it if you don't want to sell it below a specific amount. For some reason reserve prices tend to dissuade buyers from bidding so you may consider a no reserve listing. Your item should sell for somewhere between $200-$270 plus shipping. Good Luck...
    Featuring a Model of Disneyland with Robert Olszewski's Disneyland Pieces

• Hangin Around

Re: Olszewski Main Street Train Station - First Edition - Signed

Quote Originally Posted by BabieDuckie View Post
    I am new to the forum and had a question about this particular piece. I currently own this piece but am looking to sell it and was wondering where the proper place to sell this was and how much it would be worth. When I bought this piece I had a dream of collecting each piece and making my own miniature Disneyland, but unfortunately I'm not able to keep up with this hobby. I'm moving at the end of December and am starting college. It's also sad to say that the place I'm moving into is small and most of my things are going into storage. I would much rather sell this to a collector rather than let it sit in storage. Thanks for your help!
    Did you have any luck selling your piece?