• Banned User

Did anyone else get the Jane Seymour print autographed?

I was at DL for the last 8 days, and today is my first day back in Seattle.

While there, I figured since she was there, I'd buy the Jane Seymour print and have her autograph it for me. It's a lovely print. I know she's not really a DL artist, but, we'd seen the Candlelight Processional the night before, and she was narrator, and I figured...why not buy this and have it as a souvenir of our anniversary trip to DL. Just wondered if anyone else got the piece.

There was a very long line for her to sign them and the prints sold out. Luckily, I have a VERY dear, and generous So. Cal. friend, who allowed me to eat breakfast at Cafe Orleans with hubby, while she waited in line for me. I also bought the frame that fits it, which Disney FINALLY figured out they needed to sell. I can't tell you how much money I've spent trying to frame the oddly shapped attraction posters over the years!

Here's ours:

Last edited by I Heart Disneyland; 12-09-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Re: Did anyone else get the Jane Seymour print autographed?

I also bought the print and had Jane sign it. I think it is even more beautiful in person that posted on line. I love the colors. I haven't bought a frame yet, but hope to soon.

• Senior Minion

You are so lucky!!!!! It's a beautiful painting and i've always wanted to meet her.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Senior Minion

How fortunate for you Janine! Really cool to meet Jane Seymour.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

She is SO tiny!!!! It was really nice to get it signed. Honestly, if she'd not been there signing them, I am not sure I would have bought it, but, since she was...I did. And, now it's han hanging in my home and it really IS more beautiful in person.

I bought a frame at Disneyana that fits it. You may have trouble finding a pre-made frame, as it's an odd size. That is Disney's evil plan! ha! To get more of our money out of our pockets by selling frames that fit their prints! I carried it on the airplane and had no problems with it getting hurt.