Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172439 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 738
  1. #196

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,112

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Seawolf, unfortunately, you're a few years too late for the Blu Ray McQueen. They did not make very many and I know some people who sent in for one but never got one. It's actually the most valuable car in the entire line.

  2. #197

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Seawolf, unfortunately, you're a few years too late for the Blu Ray McQueen. They did not make very many and I know some people who sent in for one but never got one. It's actually the most valuable car in the entire line.
    Hahaha didn't know I was THAT late. Oh well, that's life. Thx for the info, brand :oD







  3. #198

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,346

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Seawolf, unfortunately, you're a few years too late for the Blu Ray McQueen. They did not make very many and I know some people who sent in for one but never got one. It's actually the most valuable car in the entire line.

    Is it? How much is it worth? Al Lutz was very kind enough to give me the one I have now.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  4. #199

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Is it? How much is it worth? Al Lutz was very kind enough to give me the one I have now.
    I remember the day you got it! I was there at that meet haha.







  5. #200

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,346

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    If any of you would like to see what was presented at the New York Comic-Con, there's some great pics here:

    Take Five a Day Blog Archive Mattel Disney Pixar Diecast CARS: NY Comic Con CARS - You Are THERE!

    My most wanted upcoming CARS are Governator hummer, Jerry Recycled Batteries (the peterbilt truck), Elvis RV, and Pizza Planet Truck.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  6. #201

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,112

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Once I get Pizza Planet Truck (maybe even 2-3 of them), I might consider quitting. I'm actually looking forward more to Mattel's upcoming Toy Story line.

  7. #202

    • Shablagoo!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    8,909

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Look What I found!

    I'm not a Mack...

    I'M A PETERBILT!



    I found him at WalMart. I also saw the Haulers for WalMart and Leakless.
    Last edited by Melonballer; 02-12-2009 at 05:27 PM.

  8. #203

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Once I get Pizza Planet Truck (maybe even 2-3 of them), I might consider quitting. I'm actually looking forward more to Mattel's upcoming Toy Story line.

    The Pizza Planet truck, and maybe Elvis, are the only 2 I'm really into also. Just waiting and stopping by stores every once in a while to see, but no real craziness there.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  9. #204

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Like everyone else seems to be, I want that Pizza Planet truck, the Governator Hummer, and the Elvis RV. Oh, and the two retro cars w/ the big tailfins... the flames and the Halloween car







  10. #205

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,112

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    Like everyone else seems to be, I want that Pizza Planet truck, the Governator Hummer, and the Elvis RV. Oh, and the two retro cars w/ the big tailfins... the flames
    You mean the Knotts Xcelerator train?

    Haha, that's what the Greta car reminds me of.

  11. #206

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    You mean the Knotts Xcelerator train?

    Haha, that's what the Greta car reminds me of.
    Hahahaha kinda, yea. I can see it.







  12. #207

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,346

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Peterbilt is awesome! One of my most sought after CARS this year. I love it especially because the 'recycled batteries' trailer is drawn by Lasseter's sons.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  13. #208

    • King of Los Angeles
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    I'm not really a collector of this series (though I do have the very first release of Mater, Sally, Lightning, Ramone, and Flo), but I do want the Pizza Planet Truck. Are they going to release any of the maters from the Cars Toons shorts? There have only been two releases of Mater to my knowledge, and the I'd love an El materdor.

  14. #209

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Peterbilt is awesome! One of my most sought after CARS this year. I love it especially because the 'recycled batteries' trailer is drawn by Lasseter's sons.
    It was? Wow, never knew that!







  15. #210

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,346

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzedLightyear View Post
    I'm not really a collector of this series (though I do have the very first release of Mater, Sally, Lightning, Ramone, and Flo), but I do want the Pizza Planet Truck. Are they going to release any of the maters from the Cars Toons shorts? There have only been two releases of Mater to my knowledge, and the I'd love an El materdor.

    Coming soon:

    #111 - Rescue Squad Mater
    #112 - Burnt Lightning McQueen
    #113 - Dr. Mater
    #114 - Nurse Mia
    #115 - Nurse Tia


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Mattel Recall Includes 253,000 "Sarge" Cars
    By disneytim in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 11:36 AM
  2. Mattel releases 2007 line up for die cast 'Cars'
    By OogieBoogie in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:17 PM
  3. 'Cars' sparks with Energizer & Mattel - PRNewswire 5/12/06
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:36 AM
  4. 4/21: Rabbits, Turtles & Cars
    By Al Lutz in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 12:32 PM
  5. Cars Voices????
    By dramaqueen in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •