Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338454647484950 LastLast

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Re: Mattel's Cars & Cars 2 - discussion

I wonder if they will ever release the "Pope Mobile" ???? Or a single of The Queen ???
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan View Post
    I wonder if they will ever release the "Pope Mobile" ???? Or a single of The Queen ???
    They're on that checklist as well. So... yes.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Distant Disneylandaholic

I just hope the stock of all the first wave of Cars 2 merchandise eventually sells to make room for the newer stuff coming. The pegs near me are, for the most part, clogged with Finn--deluxe and regular.

Thanks again Brand!

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
    I just hope the stock of all the first wave of Cars 2 merchandise eventually sells to make room for the newer stuff coming. The pegs near me are, for the most part, clogged with Finn--deluxe and regular.

Thanks again Brand!

Speaking to Mattel this past weekend, they are aware of that. They took a gamble on producing more Finn (and Mater) as they're the stars of the film but definitely over produced them.

OR... just gave people too many options to buy them. Hasbro's not going to release a Luke figure at the same time that Luke figure is packed with another character. That's just dumb.

• we jumped out a window

Thanks again Brand!
    No problem at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Speaking to Mattel this past weekend, they are aware of that. They took a gamble on producing more Finn (and Mater) as they're the stars of the film but definitely over produced them.

OR... just gave people too many options to buy them. Hasbro's not going to release a Luke figure at the same time that Luke figure is packed with another character. That's just dumb.
    On the contrary, you can get Vader on the vintage card, Vader in Saga Legends, and I'm sure there's some battlepack with Vader that's on store shelves. Oh yeah, and Vader in Target's Vintage 3 packs.

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    No problem at all!

On the contrary, you can get Vader on the vintage card, Vader in Saga Legends, and I'm sure there's some battlepack with Vader that's on store shelves. Oh yeah, and Vader in Target's Vintage 3 packs.

Ah yes, but Vader sells and he's been around for decades. For a brand new line of toys, they wouldn't do that.

Decided to get the Target pack with Frank Clutchenson and Lewis (didn't have either of those--the extras can go to the kids' play collection). Also today I found the Metallic Nigel Gearsley. They had 3 so I grabbed them all--one for me, one for my brother-in-law.

The extra is for Brand, if you want it. If not, it's fair game for anyone. So Brand, just let me know. It was $7.47 with the tax and I can ship it however you want. I realize shipping on just one car might not be worth it, so I can EASILY return this if you've found it already or if you (or someone else here) doesn't want it. No pressure, no worries...

Otherwise, nothing really on the Cars front. I did decide to splurge and had the Disney Store ship me the Diecast Siddeley and Crabby and also the Union Jack Ramone when they had a free shipping deal. Pegs here are still clogged with Finn. I do see Ramone Hi-Lo from time to time. Nothing new with Deluxe from the second wrestler on. Of course, since the Cars 2 movie came out, I've added 50+ cars to the collection, so I really can't complain about 2011...

• we jumped out a window

Decided to get the Target pack with Frank Clutchenson and Lewis (didn't have either of those--the extras can go to the kids' play collection). Also today I found the Metallic Nigel Gearsley. They had 3 so I grabbed them all--one for me, one for my brother-in-law.

The extra is for Brand, if you want it. If not, it's fair game for anyone. So Brand, just let me know. It was $7.47 with the tax and I can ship it however you want. I realize shipping on just one car might not be worth it, so I can EASILY return this if you've found it already or if you (or someone else here) doesn't want it. No pressure, no worries...

Otherwise, nothing really on the Cars front. I did decide to splurge and had the Disney Store ship me the Diecast Siddeley and Crabby and also the Union Jack Ramone when they had a free shipping deal. Pegs here are still clogged with Finn. I do see Ramone Hi-Lo from time to time. Nothing new with Deluxe from the second wrestler on. Of course, since the Cars 2 movie came out, I've added 50+ cars to the collection, so I really can't complain about 2011...
    Hey Dr. G, thanks so much for thinking of me. I am good on the Metallic Nigel Gearsley though. I guess I forgot to post about it when I got it, at one of my local TRU's, I could have bought 10 of them if I wanted to.

Thanks once again though!

No worries. You may very well have posted it--I'm not too good at keeping up on here If anyone else is interested, let me know in the next couple days. I'm glad these things are pretty easy to find--hopefully more new stuff will be that way too!

I'm out of town in Wyoming and found the first 2 KMart 2-packs in Jackson, which was a surprising but fun find.

• we jumped out a window

The single carded Max Schnell is starting to appear in Walmarts. That's where I found one yesterday.

• MiceChat Moderator

I think I saw one today but since I already had it from one of the box sets, it didn't register with me that it was new.

Max showed up at Smith's Marketplace here in Utah too, but I have him from the box set. The one I'm really looking forward to is Miguel since I opted to not get the box set with him and have 3 repeats.

Forgot to mention that a couple days ago I found the Deluxe Pinion Tanaka too, so he's starting to show.

• we jumped out a window

There is another K-mart Cars day this Saturday!

Off the top of my head, the rubber tired racers that will be available are Lightning McQueen, Raoul Caroule, Miguel Camino, Lewis Hamilton, Max Schnell, Carla Veloso.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM