Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 738
  1. #106

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    I found Tow Cap and Gasprin movie moments today! Yay, more race cars!


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  2. #107

    • Disney/WWE/Anime fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,196

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    I saw at Wal-mart today they had the lightning team 2 packs today, but couldnt afford them
    basically it was Flo and Ramone in lightning mcqueens colors.

    strange how I saw in a Cars single pack, Fillmore is green
    but in the 2 mini pack that comes with sarge, Fillmore is half black and half white instead of the mint green.

    do the cars sometimes come in Alt. colors if not labeled to be a different color?

  3. #108

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    17,870

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    I saw at Wal-mart today they had the lightning team 2 packs today, but couldnt afford them
    basically it was Flo and Ramone in lightning mcqueens colors.

    strange how I saw in a Cars single pack, Fillmore is green
    but in the 2 mini pack that comes with sarge, Fillmore is half black and half white instead of the mint green.

    do the cars sometimes come in Alt. colors if not labeled to be a different color?
    Hmm..are you talking about the Cars minis line?

  4. #109

    • Disney/WWE/Anime fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,196

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Hmm..are you talking about the Cars minis line?
    yes I am

  5. #110

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,908

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Completed my Cars gang with the addition of Snot Rod:


  6. #111

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    I found a Trunk Fresh race car... it came with one of those race launchers. It kinda blows. $8 for one car basically. Is that the only way I can complete my set?


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  7. #112

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    If you guys haven't bought CARS in awhile, now's the time to do it... but at TOYS'R'US.

    http://www.mattel.com/promo/5for1/

    Buy 5 cars (any of them) at TRU, mail in the receipt and the entire blister card to them with $5 and you get SIDEWALL SHINE.



    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  8. #113

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    10,996

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Looks like there on some new cars in the official rules, But unfortunately the rules require you to mail the card that the cars come on, so you have to remove the cars from the package.

  9. #114

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Looks like there on some new cars in the official rules, But unfortunately the rules require you to mail the card that the cars come on, so you have to remove the cars from the package.

    I don't mind that... but I like to KEEP packaging!


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  10. #115

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    At TARGET today I saw a new gift pack that made me almost die in frustration: A new gift pack called RACE AND CHASE that includes a new "RE-VOLTING #84" race car!

    Unfortunately... it's packed with yet again: Lightning McQueen, Chick Hicks..... and The King (hooray! (a little Alice in Wonderland joke)).

    $14.99 for 4 cars. And since I already have MULTIPLES ALREADY of the other three cars, it's basically $14.99 for ONE car.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  11. #116

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    17,870

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I found a Trunk Fresh race car... it came with one of those race launchers. It kinda blows. $8 for one car basically. Is that the only way I can complete my set?
    Dude, if only you would've waited! I was able to pick up the Trunk Fresh/No Stall launcher Value 2 pack on clearance at Target last week for $7.48.

    I've been trying to get 5 cars from TRU for Sidewall Shine but all they have are Lightning Ramones which I don't want and I certainly don't want 5 of. I've also been hearing reports of people receiving 2 Matchbox cars instead of Sidewall Shine and so I might not even bother.

    Frankly, I'm losing a bit of interest in the line. It was always meant to be something fun to collect on the side as opposed to stuff like Star Wars that I'm more "serious" about collecting. However, with so many exclusives and pricey Speedway of the South sets, it's becoming a tough line to collect.

  12. #117

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Dude, if only you would've waited! I was able to pick up the Trunk Fresh/No Stall launcher Value 2 pack on clearance at Target last week for $7.48.

    I've been trying to get 5 cars from TRU for Sidewall Shine but all they have are Lightning Ramones which I don't want and I certainly don't want 5 of. I've also been hearing reports of people receiving 2 Matchbox cars instead of Sidewall Shine and so I might not even bother.

    Frankly, I'm losing a bit of interest in the line. It was always meant to be something fun to collect on the side as opposed to stuff like Star Wars that I'm more "serious" about collecting. However, with so many exclusives and pricey Speedway of the South sets, it's becoming a tough line to collect.


    Yah i know i found it too! Ugh. I wish I saved the receipt.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  13. #118

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    However, with so many exclusives and pricey Speedway of the South sets, it's becoming a tough line to collect.

    You couldn't be more right about that. Look what I just found:



    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  14. #119

    • Resident Daydreamer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the backyard
    Posts
    207

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Wow. This line just keeps going. I must say, it has gone on for much longer than I had expected.
    Your Life is an occasion, so rise up to it.

  15. #120

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,204

    Re: Mattel's Cars - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Romba View Post
    Wow. This line just keeps going. I must say, it has gone on for much longer than I had expected.

    And with a CARS 2 on the horizon, it'll probably go even longer still.


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Mattel Recall Includes 253,000 "Sarge" Cars
    By disneytim in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 11:36 AM
  2. Mattel releases 2007 line up for die cast 'Cars'
    By OogieBoogie in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 02:17 PM
  3. 'Cars' sparks with Energizer & Mattel - PRNewswire 5/12/06
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:36 AM
  4. 4/21: Rabbits, Turtles & Cars
    By Al Lutz in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 12:32 PM
  5. Cars Voices????
    By dramaqueen in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •