Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Fair 2008

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: Toy Fair 2008

www.figures.com is a good resource for all things toyfair.

www.yojoe.com is great for all g.i.joe

www.galactichunter.com has great coverage of star wars.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

www.ign.com under comics is good too.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Still lost in Neverland

In case you haven't heard or seen this yet, Tonner Doll is also producing a Professor Severus Snape collectable doll. It's up for pre-order but as of now, no date has been given.

This is from Two Daydreamers in Northern California. They are one of Tonner's Premier Doll Stores. I have purchased all my Harry Potter dolls from them and they are nice people who give great service.

19" PROFESSOR SNAPE

Regular price: $179.99
    Sale price: $147.99

Sculpted in the likeness of Alan Rickman as PROFESSOR SNAPE™ and brought to life by award-winning designer Robert Tonner, the authenticity of this makes it a true collector’s treasure. The potions master comes dressed in an authentic reproduction of his signature costume from the film. His costume includes a cotton high-collar shirt, chiffon neck scarf, tunic jacket with mandarin collar and button detailing, matching slacks, socks, faux leather slip-on boots, and full-length professor's robe. Of course, SEVERUS™ also comes with his signature wand; display stand included.

PROFESSOR SNAPE™ stands approximately 19” tall and features 14 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, chest, hips, knees, and ankles) , is crafted of high quality vinyl & hard plastic, and features high-end details including rooted saran hair and hand-painted face details.

All these dolls from Tonner look much better in person than in the photos.
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 02-24-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Add description and notes
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Mellonballer, what Think A Way Wall-e toy are you talking about back in your first post. I know of Think-a-Way as I have most all (as far as I know) have all there animated banks they came out with years ago. I didn't think they were still in business. Is there a link to a site for them? I am really interested in what they are planning for Wall-E as there Star Wars and Disney banks were awesome.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Mellonballer, what Think A Way Wall-e toy are you talking about back in your first post. I know of Think-a-Way as I have most all (as far as I know) have all there animated banks they came out with years ago. I didn't think they were still in business. Is there a link to a site for them? I am really interested in what they are planning for Wall-E as there Star Wars and Disney banks were awesome.
    Well, interestingly Think-A-Way was not shown at the US Toy Fair, however, you can see some of their stuff at the UK Toy Fair. Here is a link.

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=89569

Well that was kind of disappointing. I was hoping for another one of their fantastic moving and talking banks, or just a cute moving and talking toy. These look like little action figures for kids. Oh well. Maybe something will come later.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Shablagoo!

NECA is doing a QnA over on their MySpace page. One annoucement they made is that they are making a Ginny Weasley figure for their Half Blood Prince line. So hooray. Now if they would just make Tonks and Luna.

They said when they originally got the contract for the HP figures that they really want to do all the kids, especially the DA group, but they really want everybody to be done eventually. Looks to me like they are off to a great start. They figures make the original Mattel figures look pretty bad.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12