Thread: Disney Pennants

• For You!

Disney Pennants

I was given an old Disney Pennant - at least I think it's old. It may have even been blue at one time - does anyone know of a website or somewhere that lists old pennants? I'll try to get a picture of it later to post.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

Re: Disney Pennants

Jen...I've seen a lot of them on Ebay. Check "Vintage Disneyland" or just Disneyland pennants. I bet you come up with several.

• For You!

Thanks! I did a little more research and think I found it - it was originally blue (I guess someone left it in the sun or something, because it's beige now). Anyway, I found a red pennant that looks just the same and I think it was from the 1960's.

Here's a link to the picture
    http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...disneyland.JPG

DISNEYLAND THE MAGIC KINGDOM. Has the shield logo with the castle on top, crossed muskets, Atomic symbol, compass logo and Main Street logo. White and blue on red. White border stripe with white tassels. Soft felt. tip is intact. Color is strong. overall in excellent plus condition (someone has written their name on reverse side - which does NOT affect the display of this fine pennant). NOT a common pennant! approx. 8.75" by 23" long, not counting the tassels. Circa 1960 vintage. 39.50

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

Very cute!!! I've wanted to bid on one on Ebay and haven't done it yet. I even have a spot for it. ha!