Disney Studio Collections Captain Hook shirt question

I hope this is the right place for this post but I was wondering if anyone had the Studio Collections Captain Hook shirt that was available in the Disney Store a couple of years ago. It's the image I have set for my avatar on the left there. I'm planning on getting a tattoo of the good captain and loved the image used on this shirt, however, I would like a high res version so it can be transfered over without loosing detail.

Does anyone own this shirt who would be willing to take a good sized digital photo of it for me?

Thanks.

• Queen Elsa

Re: Disney Studio Collections Captain Hook shirt question

I have that shirt I just wore it this past Saturday at Disneyland. Here is some pictures of it don't know how well it be and some from when I first had it on.

These are the only good images I have with the shirt on.

• For You!

I think that if you go to a good tattoo artist, they should be able to replicate the art on the shirt from the pictures you have, or just take in the shirt.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    I think that if you go to a good tattoo artist, they should be able to replicate the art on the shirt from the pictures you have, or just take in the shirt.
    I wish I owned the shirt, I've looked for it on ebay for some time and have yet to find one. I appreciate the pics, my work computer is blocking the images so I'll have to check them out tonight at home. I tried blowing up the image that I have, which I found on this board elsewhere, but it came out fuzzy. I'm actually using the Captain Hook image to cover up an existing tattoo, the first one I got when I was still active duty which hasn't aged well, so the composition of the new tattoo has to be just right; and this Hook pic looks like it will do the job.

Anyway, thanks again, I'm new to the site and have never been to a Disney park; I'm planning on taking my family for the first time next December. I am a Haunted Mansion fanatic, even though I've never been, and can't wait to experience all the attractions I've only ever read about.