• World Traveler

FINALLY! Newest WDW Collection Pieces Announced

After many months of waiting, the three next pieces in the Olszewski WDW collection will be released on June 28th and 29th at a signing ceremony at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

Here is the link to the Disney Gallery website with photos of the pieces.

Olszewski Special Signing Event at Walt Disney World Resort 28 and 29 June 2008

A special Olszewski Signing Event has been scheduled to take place at the Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. Details on the event will be posted on the right side of the http://www.disneygallery.com/ web site where you will find additional information about Bob Olszewski and his art that Disney World is making available for sales both on-line and at the Park.

June 28 - Uptown Jewelers, Magic Kingdom: 11:00 - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
    June 29 - Art of Disney, Downtown Disney Marketplace: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

The Olszewski art releases for this event include: Exposition Hall and Tony's Town Square Restaurant, The Chapeau and Main Street Confectionery, and Central Plaza. These three pieces are part of the Walt Disney World Collection.

Re: FINALLY! Newest WDW Collection Pieces Announced

I'm sooooooo happy the release dates are slightly different to those originally mentioned. Since i live in the UK i don't get to visit WDW too often and am so happy that these pieces are being released while i'm visiting. I am going on a disney Cruise but return to WDW on the 29th so will definitely be going to Downtown Disney to meet Mr Olszewski. I can't wait!

Its about time they announced that! Its nice they have two days with two sets of time for each day for people to get out there. How come there is only 3 hours of signing at a release at Disneyland but Walt Disney World gets 8, including 4 hours that don't require theme park admission.

• World Traveler

Please note that the times have been slightly modified.

June 28 Signing Times and Location (UPDATED SIGNING TIMES and LOCATION): 10 AM - 11 AM & 1 PM - 2:30 PM; Main Street Gallery, Magic Kingdom Park
    June 29 Signing Times and Location: 3 PM - 5 PM & 6 PM - 8 PM; Art of Disney, Downtown Disney Marketplace
    My guess is they are not expecting so many people.