Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: Avanzino Tiki Room Back - What Does it Say?

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I just hope the lands shadowboxes get re-released. I don't care if it caused the black market prices to go down, I want to complete my set!
    I do too! I need Tomorrowland, Critter Country, NOS. I want them SO badly, but, refuse to pay $500 for them. So, I will hope and if not, I am thrilled with the ones that I did obtain!

• Distant Disneylandaholic

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I just hope the lands shadowboxes get re-released. I don't care if it caused the black market prices to go down, I want to complete my set!
    I agree too! I still need Adventureland, Critter Country, NOS, Tomorrowland and Toontown. I've got a long ways to go. Disney Merchandise, if you're reading, pretty please.....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
    I agree too! I still need Adventureland, Critter Country, NOS, Tomorrowland and Toontown. I've got a long ways to go. Disney Merchandise, if you're reading, pretty please.....
    Oooh, I have Adventureland. I scored on that one! Got it at the Character Warehouse for like $30 a year or so ago.

Got my Tiki Room today and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Goofed back and all. It's amazing.

• Distant Disneylandaholic

My Tiki Room box was just delivered. They've put a sticker over the back with the correct key. It looks like it might be signed by Dave Avanzino in gold pen, but that could just be part of the sticker. In any case, I have to send this one back because the singing Bird of Paradise for the K is completely removed from it's place and stuck over the Tiki Totem. I can see the screw sticking up and torn paper where the "K" should be. So, it looks like I'll be going the return route for this like I had to do for the Disneyland shadowbox. The advantage this time is I still have the direct # for the returns lady at DelivEARS, so hopefully it will be smoother this time.

Anyway, except for the obvious defect in my particular one, I love this box. It's yet again another example of a great piece of work! Thanks to Dave Avanzino! Amazing stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12