Smile First time cruiser

We are looking to do our first Disney cruise this Christmas. Will some one please tell us about the cabins and the food.It will be only my Wife and I.
    Thank you
    Ivan and MARIANNE

• Tonka's Skipper

Re: First time cruiser

Folks, my wife and I had our 2nd Disney criuse in November, on the Magic, western Carb.

Teh cabin like the whole ship was great.larger then normal cruise cabins and the double bath help when getting ready for the day.

Food excellent as well in interesting restaurants, and to be honest we found the buffet , upper deck aft great for breaskfast. Palos well wroth the extra money......the chocolate suffal (spl?) excellent!!!.

Get the free video from the online site......it answer a lot of questions........AKK

• Tonka's Skipper

pardon my typo's!

The cabins are larger than is cruise-ship standard, but that's not saying an awful lot. We were pretty comfortable in ours, but we weren't in it very much. We had an inside cabin, so no porthole or balcony. It ostensibly would hold 3, but I don't know that I'd like three people sharing that bathroom. Two worked out pretty well.

The food was out of this world. Something different all the time, other food available if you didn't feel like any of the main choices. And room service 24 hours a day, if you don't feel like going out.

Enjoy your cruise!
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.