• MiceChat Travel Partner

Have you heard about the new Wave phones on Disney Cruises?

One challenge when you go on a cruise is to keep in touch when the group goes in different directions. The Wave phone helps with this problem, and the first two handsets are free!

Complimentary use of portable phones debuts on Disney Cruise Line ships A Mom and The Mouse Orlando Sentinel
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Re: Have you heard about the new Wave phones on Disney Cruises?

We carried the Wave phones maybe half the time on our cruise. They're handy sometimes, but it's also aggravating to have a leash on my vacation. They do text messages and phone calls. They have the usual ABC letter arrangement, which was difficult for me to use (my phone has a QWERTY keyboard which works much better for me). I guess people who have phones with the ABC lettering won't have much of an adjustment.

Maybe I'd find them more useful if we had kids, but my husband and I rarely have problems locating each other. The ships are good sized (and the Dream is bigger than the Magic/Wonder) but they're not *that* big.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.