•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Smile Roy Disney suite on disney dream/usa today story

I thought I remember hearing that the disney dream would not feature a Walt or roy disney suite but much to my suprise i was looking through a photo tour of the dream on usa today and came across today, Can anyone confirm? How do you book this type of suite, I didnt see it on the website , do you have to call in ask for it??

The Cruise Log tours the Disney Dream - USATODAY.com Photo Gallery

It starts at photo 11

• MiceChat Travel Partner

Re: Roy Disney suite on disney dream/usa today story

The bigger suites are listed online as Royal Suites, the one bedroom suites are listed as category 00T. The bigger suites are gone almost immediately as soon as the booking dates are open, but you can waitlist for a suite if you want one. I am leaving on the maiden voyage of the Dream today, was waitlisted for a suite and got the call yesterday at 4. We were booked the day the itineraries were released in 2009.
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Godmother Travel View Post
    The bigger suites are listed online as Royal Suites, the one bedroom suites are listed as category 00T. The bigger suites are gone almost immediately as soon as the booking dates are open, but you can waitlist for a suite if you want one. I am leaving on the maiden voyage of the Dream today, was waitlisted for a suite and got the call yesterday at 4. We were booked the day the itineraries were released in 2009.
    Yes however the photo essay on usa today shows a roy disney suite? so does that exist.. if you jump to photo 11 it shows it...

so is that one similar to the one on the wonder/magic or significantly smaller

• MiceChat Travel Partner

I am on the Dream right now and can confirm that there are indeed Roy and Walt suites. We have a one bedroom suite and both my cruise buddy and I agree that the one bedroom suites feel smaller than on the Magic.
    I will be doing a ship tour tomorrow and will let you know about the Royal suite compared to the ones on the Dream.
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Godmother Travel View Post
    I am on the Dream right now and can confirm that there are indeed Roy and Walt suites. We have a one bedroom suite and both my cruise buddy and I agree that the one bedroom suites feel smaller than on the Magic.
    I will be doing a ship tour tomorrow and will let you know about the Royal suite compared to the ones on the Dream.
    Cool Thank you!!!