• ******** Approved Travel

Talking Fairy Godmother Travel Sails on the Disney Fantasy

After a few days at Walt Disney World for the 2012 Disney's Earmarked Conference three Fairy Godmothers are bound for the port terminal at Port Canaveral to sail on the 3 night preview cruise on the Fantasy. Teresa, Siriann and I are very pleased to be a part of this adventure. While onboard there will be breakout sessions for delegates to learn even more about Disney Destinations. While not in session, we'll be exploring the new ship so we can share the pixie dust with others.

We've heard rumors that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will transform into the Pirates League during Pirate in the Carribean. How cool is that?

We're looking forward to the newest version of Animator's Palatte that the Fantasy has to offer as well as the new musical for the ship based on Aladdin.

Stay tuned for more updates about the new Disney ship, the Fantasy and other news we learn.

Re: Fairy Godmother Travel Sails on the Disney Fantasy

The Fantasy is my new favorite Disney ship! It's gorgeous with a peacock themed atrium complete with softer color palates. Animator's Palate is fabulous! I won't give away the surprise, but just know that you don't want to miss this in your dining rotation. The new stage shows are fantastic! Palo won't disappoint either with classic Italian flair! The Aquaduck is so much better as a solo rider than tandem.

More to come later!

Thank you for the update,I booked a cruise on the Fantasy for February 2013 and i am looking forward to it.

railking56...you will not be disappointed! Animator's Palate was the most amazing experience of all 4 Disney ships! I promise not to spoil any of the surprise, but just say not to miss it in your dining rotation!!

I hope to get a reservation for Palo. Last year I was unable to get one when we sailed on the Dream.

Pixie dust for you railking56 to get those Palo reservations! Remember to go online and book those as soon as your window begins for you to book excursions and reservations on the ship! The sooner the better!
    Palo Brunch was fantastic! There was a great selection of assorted breads (muffins, croissants, hot cinnamon rolls, bagels with lox, danishes, etc. for the breakfast part. My tablemate said the hot cinnamon rolls were yummy! There was a variety of seafood...crab legs, crab claws, shrimp, and my favorite the non-alcoholic bloody mary shots with shrimp! A Mediterranean inspired assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, marinated mushrooms, olives, and asparagus filled another table. On 2 serving carts were the options for hot items that required preparation in the kitchen. One cart displayed the 6 types of signature flatbread pizzas Palo is known for, which are not available during dinner anymore. The other cart displayed a mix of breakfast items; eggs benedict and about 3 other options of that classic dish, tomato basil soup, two pasta options, tilapia, and chicken parmesan. The tomato basil soup was perfect! Not a cream version like Enchanted Garden serves, but tangy and simply delish! The tilapia was perfect as well...perfectly seared yet moist on a bed or risotto.

Palo brunch sounds incredible! I will try to get a reservation for this when it is my time. This will be my second Disney cruise and I think I will be able to make reservations a little bit earlier this time. Thank you for the information BigDisneyKid.