What cabin on the Magic or Wonder have you stayed?

Hi All,
    For our last cruise we had cabin 5140 on the Disney Wonder which is a category 7, navigators verandah. The cabin is the same size as the cats. 5 and 6 but the verandah is a little enclosed, but not totally. To me it didn't make that much of a difference. We were three adults which is all the cabin will hold. The pull down sofa bed was not the most comfortable but it was ok. All the cabins have a queen bed which is really comfortable. You can request two twins in it's place which the girls in our cabin did and they said the beds were ok. The split bath is always great with three gals sharing a cabin.

I would love to hear about other cabin categories and reviews.
    Denise

• World Traveler

Re: What cabin on the Magic or Wonder have you stayed?

We had a regular veranda cabin, which looked identical to yours on the inside. I loved the nautical map you showed on your picture.

Thanks for sharing them!

Smile Re: What cabin on the Magic or Wonder have you stayed?

Hi Mike,
    I like that pic too. I thought I took more pictures of the cabin but I guess I didn't. I always do that, I think I have tons of pics and then when I get home and upload them to the computer I wish I had more.
    Denise

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

We took our first cruise on the Wonder this past October. We had cabin 7034 with a veranda. It was a normal size veranda and it was nice to have. We would order room service in the morning and I would drink my coffee out there while everyone got ready. Our room had a queen size bed, which was very comfortable. Our two boys slept on the couch that turned into a bed and the pull down bed. They thought it was fun to sleep on.

I don't have have any pictures either. The ones of the room just didn't turn out very well. We are going on another cruise in November. I'm going to try harder to take more and better pictures. Your first time out is so magical. Everything is brand new. It was hard to take it all in. And to take photos of it all? Almost impossible!

Glad you had a great time. Love reminising about the cruise!

• Sock Puppet

Hi!

We were in a category 11 on deck 6. We actually had two cabins. I thought they were great although a porthole or verandah would have been nice.

We did not have the split bath but I thought our bathroom was pretty big. I got one of those over the door shoe holders for the bathroom and that was great- it held all our stuff (shampoo, hand sanitizer, suntan lotion, etc). I recommend those for any cruise!

Kirsten, I love the door shoe holder for the bathroom idea!

Has anyone seen these over the door organizers lately. I have been looking for months and can't find them??

• making magic is fun!

have you checked the dollar store?
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by neonurse View Post
    Has anyone seen these over the door organizers lately. I have been looking for months and can't find them??
    Kmart and Walmart have them. You might find them at the dollar store as Kelly suggested. I think the over the door shoe organizer is a great idea to bring along.

• Saving Wizard City :)

We always take the over the door organizer to use in the bathrooms... sometimes even take two. (We got ours from Linens N Things - maybe a bit more money than at Walmart but we were happy to find them and have used them many times now.) We also usually try to bring along a small pop-up hamper to better keep track of the dirty clothes. It is also a good idea to bring one or two sipper bottles so that when you get drinks from the pool beverage area it is easier to get more rather than dealing with the little disposable cups. I need to try to remember what other oddball things we usually bring along with us. It can also be fun to bring along a pillowcase that guest services can get signed for you.... although I'd have to look up again the instructions. Maybe someone else here has had it done more recently than we did.

Best I can do at answering the cabin no. question... think the first time was 6572, can't remember no. when we were on other side of deck six, last time we got an upgrade and were in 8072. All were nice for various reasons. We will be in a Cat. 5 on our next cruise, but no cabin assignment yet.

• Why can't you tune a fish

Cabin 7612, which is a regular veranda.

We had three people in the cabin (me and my 2 kids)

We ended up with a queen bed, and the couch bed. There was no drop down bunk.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony